"well too bad because i don't."

"can you just listen then?"

"you have about a minute."

i don't know why i agreed to listen to him but i didn't want to leave the playground yet because dante was having fun, "well firstly i wanted to apologize for a few weeks ago when i stormed into your house, so yeah." he mumbled but i didn't hear a 'sorry' so that's no apology to me.

why the fuck did i ever have a fling with this guy? i literally don't even remember how we started it, "i just got a bit annoyed that you were seeing some other guy only a few weeks after we ended us." he said with a shrug and he clearly doesn't understand anything.

"i don't get how you could go after another guy that fast."

"like you went after some other girls while we had our little fling?"

"they weren't serious."

"so? you were still fucking them."

"but we weren't dating."

"but we made a pact not to sleep around with anyone else while we had our fling."

"yeah but out of all the guys you could of gone for you went after your boss? who you've known for years? how do i know you weren't doing anything with him while we had our fling."

"because i'm not a fucking moron, i never even texted a different guy while we had our fling, i didn't even like zion at the time."

"that's his name? zion? what can he do that i can't?"

"make me cum, let's start there."

he was left a bit speechless while i raised my brows and smiled, "that's all you cared about?" he questioned like i said something wrong, "that's all our fling was about, sex." i stated because it was true, we literally just hung out together to have sex, i didn't even let him meet dante.

"so that's all you used me for?"

"woah, i did not use you for sex so don't even bring that shit up, we both agreed on this fling and the rules of it."

"you never caught feelings? or began catching feelings?"

"no, did you?"

"kind of."

"then why did you have other girls?"

"that's a mistake i made."

"yeah no shit, but don't expect me to even speak to you after this."

"so that's it? we're not going to do anything about us?"

"there never was an us, we just fucked a few times."

a look of offense took over his face like i just offend him with a fact, "you're a bitch for that." he blurted out as he stood up so i stood up too, "for what exactly?" i questioned as i crossed my arms, "for leading me on." he stated and that made no sense.