14. Dusty chaos

"I am trying to remember you and let you go at the same time."
- the mourn

" - the mourn

Aurora:

After a long session of hair pulling and gruesome pillow fights, Daniel finally left.

It was rather messy.

I order some fresh coffee and a breakfast sandwich to get myself started for the day.

For a brief moment I sit on my soft couch. Once I am settled in I check my phone for any emails or messages.

5 messages from Jade.
That can't be good.
1 messages from Jack.
Yeah something is wrong.
3 calls form Home.

I decide to open Jade's messages first.

Jade: I am this close to canceling our annual Disneyland trip. Why didn't you tell me that Aiden is working with your organization?

Jade: I feel betrayed. It's Daniel's fault. You forget me when you are with him.

Jade: when did you send the wedding invites?

Jade: you better call me when you wake up. I am not calling you because I don't know when exactly you would wake up and god I don't want to be the one waking you up.

Jade: this is insane. 7 years later you guys keep meeting like some sort of Destiny magic.

Next I open Jack's.

Jack: Jade is freaking out. I don't know what to do.

I really should've called Jade. Guilt washes over me. But I didn't really do anything. Right?

I FaceTime Jade.

"I've been waiting for so long. And I am mad at you."  She gives an angry glare.

"I meant to tell you but everything happened so fast and then Jay and Nina had their baby, so Jay had to go. I have extra responsibility now. I haven't had the chance to breathe. I am sorry." I smile apologetically.

"Shut up! Who cares about you? WHAT? NINA AND JAY HAD THIER BABY!!" Jade continues to yell and pass some very strong emotions.

"Okay fine whatever. Now tell me everything. And you are getting married? Thank you for the invite." She replies sarcastically.

"Married? What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

She laughs.

"What?" I ask again.

"Why is Aiden asking about your marriage?" I hear Jack ask as he appears in the screen with Jade.

What!

"He called Jack yesterday and had a breakdown."

I start laughing historically.

-
I change into my jeans overall and a pink teeshirt. Perfect for the construction and everything. I applaud myself for my packing skills.