4. Imagine Dragons

"You are one million feelings in one single feeling"
- Seeker

"You are one million feelings in one single feeling" - Seeker

Aiden:

I feel a something vibrating inside my blazer.

My phone. No shit. What else could possibly be vibrating inside my blazer?

I look at the ID flash across my screen and internally groan.

"Hello Mr. Crawford. What can I do for you?" I calmly ask as I try to adjust my tie.

I suppress the frustration. I had a horrible flight, and I just want to sleep.

"Mr. Cullen. I sent a drive with important information about the next deal to the receptionist. Call me back once you have it? Ciao." And he hangs up.

Ciao?

I walk to the receptionist and see her sipping on something. She looks somewhat chirpy.

"Hi, I am Aiden Cullen. I am staying at 512. I think something was dropped off for me." I tell her. My fingers subconsciously start taping the granite top. It's quite cold.

Her eyes widen at the realization of who I am. I blankly look at her.

I own a couple of businesses, real states, stocks and few properties. No big deal.

Just a normal billionaire I guess. Again, it's nothing.

She fake coughs to clear her throat and then proceeds to do her job.

"Right away sir." The girl who's name is Cara said and quickly went to look for my package.

Couple of minutes later, she came back.

"Shit, sorry Sir. I kind of switched up the packages. Your in the connecting deluxe, I gave your package to the person living in 511. And this is her's." She says in fear. She looks terrified as she pointed toward a box.

"It's happens, could you possibly call her now to deliver it here" I calmly at her. She offers me a reassuring smile.

Mr. Crawford will probably have her fired.

"Ms. Lockhart is a nice lady. She would understand, please sir let me just call her. She was just here. She has your package." Cara says still a bit intimidated.

I am not going to bite her.

But Ms. Lockhart made me tick. No that can't possibly be her. There are other people with that name.

I take the package from Cara's hand to confirm my suspicions.

Aurora Lockhart.

"You sure this is belongs to Aurora?"

Cara nods.

"And she's staying at 511?" I ask again with hope.

She nods again. That's it.