When You and Him Have Your Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

He smile softy and pressed his lips against before he replied, "Me too. This is the beginning of our wedding life after all...my lovely wife".

He let go of his hand just so he could wrap his arm around my waist before kissing the top of my head.

Wife.

Just hearing that from him is music to my ears that I can feel myself smiling like an excited child.

"Oh, you must be Todoroki Shoto and his lovely wife!", the bellboy of the hotel greeted us and bowed, "Welcome to our hotel! May we help you with your bags while you check in?".

"Thank you. That would be most appreciated", Todoroki replied and bowed before turning to me, "Shall we, (Y/N)?".

...

After we checked-in at the front desk of the hotel and got our card key, we went straight to our room with the bellboy, who is carrying our things.

"Here you go, Todoroki, sir! I hope you enjoy your stay!", the bellboy said and bowed politely before he went back to his duties.

I took out the card key from my bag and unlocked the door of our hotel room before I would help Todoroki with our luggage and bags.

Once we are both settled inside, I was able to grasp how the hotel room looked like and my gosh, it was a bit huge because the room that Todoroki picked was one of the luxurious suite room.

There is a king-sized bed with white fluffy pillows and white bed sheets and there's even a souvenir on the middle of the bed which is a small teddy bear wearing a summer outfit that had the name and logo of the hotel.

The room had the colors of brown, white and also with a dash of beige that matched with the brown and beige furniture.

And to top of all that, there's a room next to the bathroom which has a big hot tub inside!

"S-So huge", I commented and looked at the bed before I ran towards it and jump on it, "This bed is so comfy and a bit spacious too!".

I started rolling around it which is what I do whenever my parents and I book a hotel in different places and before I could pretend that I'm making a snow angel on the bed sheets, I could feel something on top of me.

"I'm glad you like the room, my love. I wanted to make sure it is to your liking"

My heart raised and turned to see Todoroki on top of me with a sweet smile on his face.

"I-I would still be h-happy if it's still a regular hotel room but you didn't have this far on g-getting a room expensive like this, h-hahaha", I replied and chuckled with a hint of shyness.

Why am I nervous right now?

It's not just nervousness but I can feel the excitement too now that we are both in a position like this in a bed fit for two.

In fact, my heart rate is twice as fast than my close contact with him. Why is that?

I find it weird since we've been together for a decade and yet, I'm having this strange feeling.

It's like I'm falling in love with him all over again since day one.

Calm thyself, (Y/N).

Calm thyself.

"It's fine. I want our honeymoon to be perfect and memorable after all", Todoroki said and looked deep into my eyes.

"R-Right! Memorable! Haha, memorable is t-the key! Hahaha!", I said and continued to laugh nervously.