Chapter 4:First Full Moon

Start from the beginning

Perrie's POV

I hear coach blow the whistle, and Leigh grabs a ball coming toward Jade. "Thomson you're out.", coach says. The boy with blonde hair walks on to the losers bleachers and grumbles to himself. I watch Jade throw a ball and hit a guy with dyed blue hair. "James you're out.", coach says pointing towards the bleachers. Leigh throws the ball she caught at a guy with curly black hair as she catches another one thrown at her by his twin. "Twins you're out. White team wins.", coach says as we walk back to our bags.

Jesy's POV

I feel great. Well besides the throbbing in my teeth and crotch, but we finally aren't the first team out in dodge ball. On the down side, we're up against the pink team, a time of five girls and four of them make us weak in the knees. "We can't hit them.", Leigh says. "Then let's just catch all their balls. They're a little uncoordinated.", Perrie says. We nod at our plan and walk back on to the floor. Lauren throws the first ball straight at Perrie who catches it with a apologetic look on her face.

"Jauregui. To the bleachers.", coach's says. A pouting Lauren looks down at Perrie who looks a little troubled. I catch Camila and Dinah's balls in both hands before Ally sends a third one at me. I don't think twice and hop up to catch the third one in my mouth. I hear cheers come from the girls behind me and feel pats on my back. "Hansen, Cabello, and Brooke,head to the bleachers. Nelson spit that ball out.", coach calls out.

I nudge my head back as I spit the ball out and whine lowly. Jade seems to catch on first as she puts her hand on my head and scratches. I lean into her hand more and move around. Jade removed her hand from my head and I whined again. "If you want more scratches get Normani out of the game.", she says as she dodges two balls Normani threw. I lock my eyes on nothing but Normani as I watch her grab a ball.

I'm on the wrong side of our half of the court. The ball moves in slow motion as I run across the court. I hear the girls cheering for me as I slide and grab the ball just before it hits the floor. "White team wins again.", coach says. We go sit down on the bleachers to take a break. I feel a hand on my head as a shudder go down my spine. I look to see Leigh with an arm extended and move her hand on my own. She just laughs before scratching my head.

I let the mind numbing bliss take over my mind as I close my eyes and lean on Jade.

Leigh's POV

"Mani told us what you called us and we just wanted to tell you to watch your backs.", Lauren threatens. I turn my head and glare at Normani. The hard glare on her face faltered slightly and I smell that sweet honey again. I let a smirk take over my face. "Ok. Bye.", Perrie says in a bored tone. "What do you mean "ok"? We're threatening you.", Ally says. "Yes "ok"because you do it all the time. It's a little unattractive.", Jade says scrolling through her phone.

They all scoff and walk back to the bleachers on the other side. As we get called back in the game, I see the blue team is the remaining one. It consists of Jared, Alex, Philip, and Zack. I let out a growl at Zack's face because he was the first to ever say something to me. I thought he was a friend when really he wanted in my pants.

As soon as coach blows the whistle the ball in my hand hits Zack square in the stomach. "See now you're embracing your "Psycho" side. You see what I did there?", Psycho says as he reappears in my head. I just give a small laugh and catch another ball. "Kendall, and Wilson, to the bleachers.", coach says. As I'm about to throw another ball, I hear one pop. I look behind me at Perrie and see that she has a deflated ball in her hands.