Good Girl gets Fangs

Start from the beginning

"Okay next two!" Coach shocks me back into the class, "Wittmore and Jeziorski." The class went on. Me Scott Stiles and Allison talking in hushed whispers the whole time.

When class ended, I walked with Allison Lydia and Chole back to the locker rooms. As soon as I walked into the girls locker room I stopped. I blinked a few time once I relised what was wrong. There was no sign of Erica. A moment from this earth flashes before my eyes where after class Erica tries to climb the wall.

I run out of the room Allison was following. Both of us call for Scott as we pass the boys locker room. But I was more focused on the Erica. I could hear two more sets of feet from behind me as I condition back to the gym.

All four of us run into the gym as Erica's body violently shakes. At this point she is gasping for air. Just as she falls off the wall Scott catches her. "Put her on her side. Her side." I hear myself say running over to Scott and Erica. Stiles and Allison come on either side of me and Scott.

"How did you know?" Allison asks me and Scott tries to keep Erica's arms away from her neck.

"I don't know. It was like I saw it in my head." Scott holds onto Eric's hands as her body's countuis to shake on the cold gym floor. I place my hands on her waist in hopes of stabilizing her body. "Stiles call 911."

"Already did. They're on their way." Erica is now breathing normal but her body is still shaking. Coach yell at everyone to get out of the way but me and Scott don't move from our spots on the floor. And we don't move until and ambulance takes Erica away. Takes her way to be a werewolf.

Stiles no so smoothly takes a seat in front of Boyd asking for the keys to tonights

adventure. Yes me and Lottier were practically crashing a double date, but we didn't really care. "Hey." Lottie take the seats across from Scott and I.

"Hey." We both say smiles coming close to forming on our faces. I watch Stiles struggle to cheepan the deal with Boyd for getting in the rink tonight.

"Stiles understands this isn't a drug deal. Right?"

"I think he understand, but dosen't really care." Lottie says picking at bit's of her salad.

(Side note :One good thing from school Cafeterias across the muitl-veres is salad. So if you ever find yourself on a different earth. Stay safe buy a salad.)

Stiles walks over to where we are sitting. "Got em'." He gives the keys to Scott, seeing as he is the only one with a real date. (Long story short. Scott and Allison wanted to go on a date to an ice rink but can't go out in public. They didn't want to be at the rink alone thus Stiles and Lydia coming alone. And Stiles didn't want to feel weird hence me and Lottie going.) "Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at rink cool?"

"Hey Stiles?" Lottie said turning her head to look at him.

"Yeah, Lottie?"

"Our car's in the shop."

"I have to pick you too up as well." He said eyes rolling.

"You're the one who asked us to come." I say shrugging. Scott was focused on the door.

I look up to see Erica walk in. White almost see through tank top, cheetah print heels (for some god awful reason) blck mini skirt. And on top, Derek pack tell, a cropped leather jacket. Yep this was gonna end badly. At this point someone just play whatever sign was playing when we first say the plastics in Mean Girls it seems appropriate.

Lottie and Stiles were now turned around in their seats looking at the almost perfect girl. Yet somehow not because, now she packs a pair of fangs and claws. Erica stops at the table in front of us. Takes a kid's apple and takes a bit. She turns to look right at Scott and I, ignoring the humans that were with us. She gives us these fake sad eyes as she wipes away some of the juice now on her lip.