Stargazing and Cat Talking

Rogue and Sting sat on their beds, awkwardly staring at each other. They were both still hurt from their previous fight, which they had both finally put behind themselves. Rogue was wondering though, what had changed Sting's mind so suddenly? He had a murderous intent, then he met Millianna? But, what could Millianna have done to calm him so effectively? Rogue kept his eyes on Sting, who returned his stare. 

"Wh-What are you staring at?" Sting questioned, smiling his usual smile. Rogue just kept staring, trying to figure him out. "Hello? Earthland to Rogue?" Sting asked, waving his hand in front of Rogues face, making him blink. Rogue paused. "What was the question?" Rogue asked and Sting just laughed aloud. "Why are you staring at me?" Sting asked again and Rogue paused, "Just.... nothing." Rogue stopped himself and showed his rare smile to Sting.  

Sting just sighed gently. "I can't argue if you smile." Sting smirks, knowing how rare Rogue smile was to usual people. But Sting knew what Rogue was thinking. It was about Millianna. She was.. interesting. Even when he was about to kill someone, she was still so kind to him. She had an aura of kindness around herself, which seemed to interest him. 

"Rogue, are you going on a date with Kagura sometime soon?" Sting asked suddenly, making Rogue jump slightly. "We haven't arranged anything. I might go around later to set up a date of some kind." Rogue said, thinking aloud. Sting stared at him awkwardly, making Rogue look away, when Sting stared, it was really creepy. "Wh-What..." Rogue asked, a little worried about what Sting would ask.

"... Can I come?" Sting asked a little cautious. Rogue raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?" Rogue asked in return, questioning the blonde on what interest he had in going to Mermaid's Heel. Sting blushed slightly and looked down, which Rogue found somewhat interesting.

"N-No reason." Sting stuttered, and Rogue smirked at him. He knew why, but saying it aloud would only get him a punch to the face. "WIPE THAT DAMN SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!" Sting shouted and Rogue returned to his usual straight face.

"Sure, if you want." Rogue asked, standing up and rubbing his sore shoulder gently. Sting did the same and sighed as he rubbed his chest.

Meanwhile at Mermaid's Heel

Millianna sat on the couch, swinging her legs back and forth in bordem as she sat on the line between being awake and falling asleep. Kagura watched her feline friend as she thought to herself. Millianna suddenly jolted herself up and snapped her head to Kagura, who was a little shocked at her sudden movement. Millianna just smiled gently before sighing.

"Millianna, is something bothering you?" Kagura asked, closing her book she hadn't even looked at for the past hour. Millianna opened her mouth as if to give a quick answer, but suddenly stopped herself. Kagura got herself up and walked over to Millianna, sitting herself next to Millianna, looking at her slightly worried. 

 Millianna showed no sign of fear or anything, but something was definetely bothering her. Kagura could see the troubled look in her eyes. But Millianna just looked at her with a faint smile. Kagura smiled a little in return and then both their heads shot up as knocks were heard coming from the door, but neither of them knew who would be knocking at this time, and for what reason? 

Kagura did her usual attempt to get up but as usual, Millianna was quicker, jumping to her feet and getting halfway to the door by the time Kagura was even up on her feet. Millianna grabbed the door handle and opened it with her usual smile. Sting held a little behind Rogue and so was out of instant sight.

"Oh, hello Rogue!" Millianna shouted a little, making Kagura just sigh and sit back down to hide her blushing face. Millianna moved to her side to let Rogue enter, but Sting followed quickly behind, his blonde spikes catching Millianna's eye. Millianna blushed pure red like a tomato. "St-Sting?" Millianna squeaked, causing them to meet eyes awkwardly. Sting just looked back and followed Rogue in to the main room. 

Rogue and Kagura did their usual awkward smile at each other as Rogue sat beside her, looking her straight in the eye. "What's wrong?" Kagura asked, and Rogue just kept his smile usual and calm. "I just came to around our next..." he paused and looked at both Millianna and Sting, who were staring at him, but also acting awkward in each other's presence. Kagura was also staring at him very intently. "Well... date." He said, calm and secure like his usual self, even as his cheeks start to burn up.

Kagura's cheeks quickly followed his colour, blushing and looked away slightly, but smiling all the while. Millianna was staring at Kagura with a huge smile, waiting for her answer, as Sting just smirked at Rogue casually. "Well... tomorrow would be the closest time..." Kagura whispered, barely hearable to human ears, but Rogue had advanced dragon hearing, so listening isn't a problem at all. Rogue smiled and gently took a hold of her hand. "Tomorrow is good..." Rogue smiled genlty, letting go of her hand. Rogue stood onto his feet and Kagura followed, grabbing his arm gently. "I wanted to show you something..." she said, blushing and dragging Rogue into her room, leaving Sting and Millianna all alone...

Kagura pulled Rogue into her room and grabbed his collar gently, blushing intensely as she stared into his crimson red eyes. "Do you like stargazing?" She asked suddenly, causing Rogue to blink at the sudden change in topic. "Well... yeah... I do like the night, after all..." he said with a somewhat obvious sort of tone that she should have known or even guessed he liked the night, considering his power and his love for peace. Kagura paused and then facepalms herself. "Oh yeah." She said, taking him by the hand and dragging him out onto the balcony . 

The night air was crisp and cold, but comfortable. Kagura approuched the edge and stared out at the sky, her hands on the railing. She let out a slight shiver, which Rogue picked up on emidatly. He awkwardly walked behind her, and in her dazed state as she started at the stars, she was completely open. Rogue slowly wrapped his arms around her hips from behind and places his chin on top of her head, and did the same as she did, and watched the stars. 

Back Inside....

Millianna and Sting continued to be a little awkward inside each others presense. But they were trying their best. Wether it was for Rogue and Kagura's sake or their own, neither of them knew. Millianna pushed her cheeks and decided to ask the first thing that came to her mind. "DO YOU LIKE CATS?!" Millianna suddenly shouted, catching Sting off guard. "W-What?" Sting asked cautious in case of another loud answer. Millianna calmed herself and sighed. "Do you like cats?" she repeated and Sting stared at her, dumbfounded. 

"Of course I like cats!" he said, a little annoyed that she had completely forgotten Lector and how much he cared about Lector. Millianna's eye lit up. "REALLY?!" She screamed in delight. Sting facepalmed and sighed. "Of course! Me and Rogue own exceeds!" Millianna paused and then smiled in delight and pure joy. "Oh yeah! Those adorable little kitties!" Millianna said, jumping on Sting with her advanced agility and reflexes. Sting landed on his back, starting up into her eyes. It had been a while since someone, especially a girl, had pinned him down. Even Rogue couldn't pin him so quickly. 

Millianna grabbed his cheeks and stared into his eyes. "NEXT TIME YOU COME ROUND, BRING THEM!" she shouted, shaking and pulling his cheeks a little. Sting sighed slightly, but the awkward had yet to fade between them. But, they were working on it. If Rogue was happy, and he could see Millianna every little while... Kagura wasn't all that bad.

Author's Note

Sorry for the really long wait, I have been really busy recently and so have been getting less and less time to work on this. I will try my best soon enough to get a few more chapters out. Also, stargazing hugs, extremely adorable. That image bring out the fan-guy in me. 2 Kawaii 4 me

~Alex out, piece!