"If you don't believe me...my phone is in my pocket." He grunted as I pushed my arm deeper into his neck. I should just kill him. But if what he says is true, the bastard had my brother. I scanned his pale blue eyes. Fuck shit. He never broke my gaze and I couldn't read him.

I tossed the gun to the other side of the room, keeping pressure on him, my height keeping him from moving. I didn't need a gun to kill him. I pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen. A bloodied and bruised Mariano sat tied to a chair. That fucking idiot.

"You fucking bastard! Let him go. This is between you and I." I seethed with anger as I angrily tossed his phone across the room, where it cracked. I breathed heavily but my arm did not shake. He crossed the line. No one hurts my family.

"You might want to let me go princess, you see, I gave my men strict orders to finish him off if I'm harmed." He spoke slowly, he didn't bother struggling in my hold. I gritted my teeth and inhaled sharply. Fuck he had me. I loosened my grip and stepped back. I know when I'm beat. Time to think of another plan.

"Come with me." Dominic said while rubbing his neck. I hope it fucking hurt. He gestured towards the door and I had no choice but to follow his orders. I was at a dead end. What could I do. I followed behind him and up a set of stairs. Oh how easy it would be to smash his fucking head on the wall.

I kept my head held high as I noticed where we were. His fucking house. I involuntarily shivered, horrible memories were being brought back to the surface. As we entered the ground floor from the basement I gulped at the realisation of what Dominic's capable of. But I was capable of a lot more. And I was a lot more angry.

Dominic's men stood around with guns in hand. I briefly caught their gazes at me. I desperately would enjoy snapping all their necks, fucking cowards.

"Let's have some lunch." Dominic announced. "Lunch." I scoffed crossing my arms. "Yes lunch. Now that Hernandez is out of the picture permanently, I want us to try again. Wouldn't that be nice princess?" He gestured towards the dining room.

Never in a million years you sick fuck.

I kept silent and alert as we sat down at the wooden rectangular table. I kept as much distance between us as I could. I felt chills as I reminisced involuntarily. He brought me roses every single day but that didn't excuse what he really was. A sick fuck. He only brought roses as a way to ease his conscience.

I remember the last day we had together. I was going to kill him but he managed to drug me. He was so close. But he just disappeared. I'm not sure if it was due to the fact that I shot him or because my guards arrived just in time.

This time however, I was going to do it.

A few moments later, lunch was brought out and to make matters worse, it was utterly disgusting. Dominic began to eat the raw oysters, slurping every few seconds. "Aren't you hungry princess?" Dominic asked while wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"No." I said through clenched jaws. I muted the swears I wanted to say. I could take the butter knife and impale it into his throat right here but there's still the issue of Mariano. My thoughts were very conflicted, trying to find a way out.

"Very well, more for me." He swapped his plate with mine. He guzzled down more oysters and wine, uncaring when it dribbled down his chin. "Maiale (pig)" I whispered under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked his attention now focused on me. He dropped his hand down which held an oyster, the runny flesh dripped onto the table. Is he fucking stupid? "I said you're a fucking disgusting pig." I smirked. This caused him to chuckle and I screwed my nose at him.

He stood up and rolled up his shirt sleeves, letting out a long sigh. "I wish I didn't have to do this." He grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me from my chair. He pulled me down towards the basement once again. I fought against him but not too much.