"On time." I smile. "Right guys, we all set?"

"Almost." Aaron says, nodding his head.

I turn and find Zak shuffling out the hotel with his hands in his pockets. He doesn't say anything, just heads for the passenger seat, calling shotgun before anyone else can.

"Let's load up, Bill you okay to follow?" I ask.

"Absolutely."

With butts in seats, we pull out the parking lot and I head for the first destination I picked out. It's quiet in the car for the first 10 minutes, before Aaron begins showing Dakota something on his phone, leaving me to sneak a glimpse at Zak, trying to gauge his mood.

Maybe he suspects me? Knows that I had been on his phone?

Shaking away the paranoia, I concentrate on the road, taking the turns and roads I needed, whilst also making sure Billy was still behind. When a hand touches my leg, I look over to Zak, who is leaning his head against the seat, watching me drive.

"Try and enjoy yourself." I tell him, hoping he would give this a chance.

****

Pulling up to the first destination, I place the car in park and wait. The car, which was buzzing with conversation had fallen silent as soon as I pulled up. Since then, I had been waiting for some kind of reaction.

Aaron is the first..

"No.."

I turn in the seat and look at him, his eyes full of excitement. "You ready for this?"

"I- I think I might piss myself with excitement." He says before scrambling to get out the car.

Dakota isn't far behind leaving me with Zak, sour puss.

"I gotta do this?" He asks.

"Sure have."

"If I say no?" He asks.

"I think you'll change your mind." I get out and head into the building, whilst Aaron and Dakota meet with Billy and Jay, filling them in on what is about to go down.

With booking confirmation on my phone, I get the tickets and head back outside as they all, including Zak approach.

"This is part one.. I figured some team building was always a good idea. So..." I turn the tickets around.

Aaron's gasp could probably be heard in Vegas as he sees the first ticket.

"Oh god." Zak says, glancing over at Aaron. "You know he has ADHD right?"

I laugh in response, knowing this is exactly what they need.

I had found a place that did virtual reality, only they had a whole building dedicated to it, with rooms to explore, meaning these guys were in for a hell of a time. I had found it last night and after a couple of videos, I was sold and booked the tickets up quickly.

The first tour was Star Wars, Aaron's favourite.

The second?

"Dude.." Billy says, hitting Zak as they all stare at the second ticket.

"Is that...-"

"Damn right." I interrupt Zak. "Now go have fun, be a stormtrooper, before becoming a Ghostbuster."

The guys bolt for the doors into the building, Aaron stopping to give me a kiss on the cheek and plucking the tickets out of my hand before running off like a mad man.

Zak approaches slowly. "I counted 5 tickets.. There is 6 of us."

"I know."

"So.." He trails off.