Chapter 20

Fiona's POV-

   It's been only three days now, no one has found me. I don't know if that's good or not, I don't know if I should celebrate with going to get a book or not. I haven't seen any of the guardians, or Pitch, or Kevin yet but something tells me that spying is not such a great idea. I want to see how Pitch is really, I want to know how he felt about... Me... But I'm scared to face him. What scares me most is that he might not come looking for me. I know I ran away, I'm hiding but to find out he doesn't care enough to look for me... No, I know he's looking for me. He looked for me endlessly when I left with Kevin.

   Kevin, that jerk. I still can't believe he told Pitch that I love him. I'm not even sure if I do, I'm confused as crap. I'm not used to this. And he has the audacity to just say that when I'm not even sure if it is love. I'm so sick of Kevin, he was great until Pitch found us. Why that is, I have no idea but I tend to find out. Well, after I kick his butt for telling Pitch something I couldn't even admit to myself.

I shiver, finally coming out of my thoughts and realize the rain pouring down. I don't think I'll be able to hide long here, I need to hide where Pitch would never go. And just as I think that, the guardians pop up in my mind. I guess I have to go there. They better not try and talk bad about Pitch to me, trying to say he's the bad guy.

   Pitch's POV-

   Fiona, she... She loves me. No, there's no way. Kevin had to have been messing with me. But then why did she disappear like that? Why wouldn't she look at me? I was about to lift her head up, I thought she was crying. I don't understand any of this, I don't know why she didn't want to tell me, I don't know why she left. I want her here, I want to hold her but she's gone. I don't know where she is, she isn't where she normally is, she isn't in those woods.

   I want to search the whole world but I'm scared I'll take too long. I want to find her, fast so I can fix all of this. I want all these questions answered. I want to find Kevin and make him tell me everything. I want to be with her, I want to comfort her. I... I want her... I want her here, with me, right now but she's not. She's gone and I feel like I'm falling apart. I have to find her, I don't care if it takes me a hundred years but I will find her. I have to.

   But how? She isn't in the woods, she isn't here at home so where? I know she wouldn't go to the guardians', she just wouldn't. And she just disappeared, too fast. If she was as scared, or eager to get away as I think then she probably wasn't thinking. She could be anywhere and I'm here, in the middle of the rain thinking about where to search first. I should just start here and go on from there but I don't think she's here, I think she would've gone as far as she could. Like Antartica, she might be there. No, too cold. I know she doesn't favor the cold, or at least not that kind of cold. Maybe she's somewhere warm, with little people around. There's islands; the bermuda, brazil islands or maybe woods, forests. She loves those woods, maybe she found another wood or forest. She loves them most when their leaves have fallen, maybe I should search places like that first.

   This assumtion will have to do. I head out, looking wherever I get quick for woods. If I spot anything moving, anything, I speed towards it with hopes too high only to be disappointed everytime. They're either animals or regular people walking. Everytime it isn't her, my hope lessens by one. I hate her not being here, I miss her. I just found her only to have her taken away again. I feel like laying down and crying forever but I have to try and find her, I have to find her. I have to talk to her, to tell her, to make since of all of this. I don't know but I can't lose her, I can't.