First anniversary

Arhan pov

Days are flying by our love towards each other is increasing. Cuddles,hugs and kisses happening whenever and where ever possible.she is become my everything in life . preethi is also changing her attitude towards life. She has started to make new friends and gel well with them. Even in office she talks to each and everyone confidently. Mum is also still counselling her so that she can fully come out from her past. Everything seems to be going happy and good in life.

Right now we are in Phuket celebrating our first anniversary. It was my first and a surprise gift I gave her. As we made our way to our room, she was so exited it is a huge room made from wood and is having a attached pool inside the room itself and view from balcony was amazing it had full greenery view. She was enjoying beauty of the room I was also enjoying my beauty and went and back hugged her and kissed on her forehead.

Later in night  we had dinner and were seeing tv cuddling ourself. There was a knock on door and I opened to receive a cake that I had ordered for our little celebration. She was more exited and asked me when I made all this arrangements? I gave a knife to her and stood behind her and we cut the cake she fed me and gave her. As she was eating I saw cream on her lips and that invited me more toward her and we started kiss and next one action led to another romance  and finally that night two souls became one and enjoyed pouring in all the love that both had hidden by us from Long.