Giving a chance to my life

Preethi pov

After Aunty and Uncle went I slept off for sometime as my head was hurting from everything happened in my life from morning and also because of constant crying. I also knew if I think and decide anything now it would be in haste and I might even take a wrong decision. So it was better to relax and later think in.

After few hours I woke up I realised that I was not in my own room and then I tried to recall what all happened from Morning and what Arhan spoke to me, I could clearly see his mad love towards me, he is even ready to face my fate that comes with me. Even uncle and Aunty not even thinking about my past and they have already accepted me to be there Daughter. I was all confused, scared. The only people who cared about with lots of love and affection is Arhan, Aunty and Uncle I dint want anything to happen to them.

Also I felt  That I should not hurt people who love me so much even after knowing me in and out, how much Aunty had counselled me how Uncle had treated me like own Daughter gave me job when I most needed it and How Arhan had risked his own life for me .when they all have done so much for me I taught to give a chance to change my own life, give chance to this marriage and see what has god given me in store in this new and unimaginable life of mine.

Once I decided about next life I went out of the room and could see huge hall downstairs, I could see Uncle , Aunty and Arhan sitting and talking something. As Aunty saw me approaching them she just made me sit next to her. Everyone became silent and were waiting for me to speak.

I spoke my heart out that how I feel now and also I told them That I shall want to give a chance to my own life, this marriage this new relation as Daughter. All were so happy listing to me. Arhan reaction was the one which was more adorable.He came to me and hugged me and said thank u !!!!!