Knowing more about her

Preethi pov

After I left Arhan company I am in still search of new job. I am running all my expenses with leftover salary money that I got. Today I had an interview in another company I attended it and came home and was preparing coffee for myself just than my calling bell rang.

I was surprised as no one come to meet me. Even my owner had just come yesterday to collect rent so sure he won't come again. Put the coffee to Mug and went to answer the door call

As I opened the door I was able to see a couple who were middles aged. They looked rich by appearance then the lady spoke asking if they could come in?
I asked them who they were thinking if they have come to wrong address.

Then they asked if I was preethi and I said yes and then they told me they were Arhans parents and came in. I was just stuck I could Not even move a bit I was blank. They are such big people why would they come to meet me?

Then I learnt that lady was Dr Shanti & Mr Harshavardhan  her Husband they are Arhans parents. I just asked them to take a seat in hall & went to kitchen to make some coffee for them also.

Dr Shanti POV

As preethi saw us she was shocked first later she called us inside and asked us to sit and went to kitchen for coffee. I was having look of the house it was simple yet neatly maintained suddenly my eyes fell on two photographs that was kept in hall and Diya was lit. I just got shock of my life. I called harsh and also showed him even he was worried.

By the time Preethi got coffee for us we just spoke few general things over coffee and enquired about the people in photo . She told us that it was her granny & aunt Long ago they passéd away in road accident & that it all changed her Fate.

We just quickly said bye to her and got into our car & harsh stated to drive all the back incidents flew in my mind again..

Couple of years back harsh younger Brother was newly married and he was on his way to trip. That time he by mistake hit another car from the opposite end and accident was terrible that people from both cars died on spot. Later when me and harsh rushed to hospital to see what had happened we got to know that other car had two ladies and both died and we saw a small girl crying for them. Now that small girl we saw Must be preethi.

After that Many times we tried to contact many of there relatives to know about the  small girl but none of them responded to us instead every time  we met there relatives they were blaming a small girls Fate for all this we felt  it wrong and sad as well but till today we had been searching for her but had not found her.

We reached the house now me and harsh got to know the Truth and guessed the reason why preethi must have not answered Arhan. We were just thinking what should we do and what could be the best solution for Arhan and preethi.