Thankyou dinner

Preethi and Arhan Pov

I got discharged from hospital, Arhans mum offered me to stay at there place till I recovered but I decently rejected it. I took leave for a week from office so that I could recover well.Aunty visited me every now and then to make me feel better.

From the time I got discharged from hospital I started getting flowers every day wishing me for a speedy recovery, It was all from Arhan. I called him and asked him to stop sending  but it seems like he dint listen to me because even now I receive it every morning.

Today I have invited Aunty, Uncle and Arhan for dinner at my place. Just to say a "Thankyou" for all the care and affection they showed to me.They all will be here in evening so I went to supermarket to get cooking stuffs so that I can try to cook delicious food( though I am not really good at).

Today I decided to tell about my past and ask sorry for my behaviour with Arhan and also want to make clear that I don't want to have any relationship with them and decided to tell that I will quit office as well.

Arhans pov
Tonight Preethi has invited us for dinner. she dint turn up to office for week I am already missing her. I Want to see that lovely face that beautiful smile of hers so I tried to wind up most of my works by evening.

I went home both mum and dad were ready so all three  of us went to preethis room. She had fully recovered and was looking fresh now. She had worn a beautiful white chudidar I couldn't take my eyes off her but she not even once glanced at me. She infact dint even speak to me she was speaking only to my parents.

Then we had dinner all dishes were very simple but yet delicious. Then we said bye to her and were about to start then preethi spoke

"Thank you  Aunty for all the Care, Support, affection that you showed on me. Thank you for treating me , being with me when I was unwell , the home cooked food you got me each time you visited would surely want to have it more but..." Tear escapes form her eyes

"Thank you Uncle for convincing me to get back to work at your company otherwise today I would have not known the taste of affection and care which I got and never had before"

"Thank you Arhan for the everything for taking me to hospital, being restless for my health, for taking care of me whole night for sending such beautiful flowers but.."
I am not the one who deserves all this. My Fate doesn't  allow me to accept this. I am scared if I get more of all this from you  I will loose all of you. For now I realise that you are all the people who love me unconditionally that I have in my life  So i don't want anything to happen to you all  so let's end all this here.

Arhan other day you wanted to know why I ran out when you proposed me? It's because of my past is that "if I get close to any person I will loose them." My mum, dad, aunt and grandmum died because all were very close to me. So if I love you then...tears rolled down and she cried badly..

My mum went and hugged her and tried to pacify her but still she couldn't she cried out her heart to us. I felt really sad I also wanted to hug her kiss her and tell her I will be with her all time but couldn't do it.

Once preethi mood got in little better all three of us wanted to get back home but she said one more thing that she wants to resign her job.