His Love.. My Fate

Preethi pov,

I wanted to get out of this house as I never felt like staying here anymore but to my surprise it was Arhan and his parents left the house for me. I know they have left me alone to make my decision.That whole night I still was not able to do anything just remembered only my aunts and granys face and cried don't know when I slept.

Next morning I woke up early and went out for a walk to get some air so my mind could calm down it has been two days even I left the room. Once back finished my routine and came to table where cook served me breakfast but I was not able to eat, I remembered Aunty serving us, Uncles jokes, Arhan sitting next to me, comforting me, the laughter and together time we had was just came to mind.

Later tried to watch tv, went to lawn to water plants, read book but what ever activity I did I was able to remember either mum, dad or Arhan. I dint know what to do? Had I become so addicted to them? I was surprised that my entire life had changed without them and I had become so dependent on them. The loneliness that I had in my entire life was not ready to accept me anymore.

Just to distract I logged in to office work but couldn't concentrate even there, I was  thinking about my childhood the bad past that I had, Arhan marrying me, getting a new family, the way that I had started to believe in myself than my fate that people talked about, how my life now had changed after knowing truth. I dint know what to decide even though my Brain asks me to leave all this and go away from here  but my heart spoke that I shall have to forget everything and make my life a happy one by accepting everything .Arhans endless love even after knowing everything finally,
"His Love had changed my fate". I decided that I could not leave my life without him. He has now become my everything.  I wanted to see him, hug him and feel him waiting for him to come back soon.