Marriage

Arhan pov

After reaching home,went strait to my room I could only think about preethi. The emotional turmoil she is going thru, all the insults and blame she had to take for no mistake she had made I felt very bad about it. Now I felt that I could no longer keep waiting for mum to bring preethi back to herself by counselling she is very stubborn she might not change at all.

Today she even decided to resign the job at my office so she wanted to cut off all the relation that she had with us. I never wanted that to happen but dint want to argue there so kept quite. The only way that I could keep preethi all time with me, to show my love, to make her believe that what is blamed for is false and she too can have and can live happy life is only when I marry her.

Finally in the night decided to marry Preethi
forcefully and bring her home so that I can give her that home that she is missing,Mum and dad can also move closely with her so she will have someone to care for her and She will be my Wife, my love I can always be with her to give her all she wants to protect her.

For the first time the major decision of my life that I
Made was this without informing my parents.. If I tell them they might not let me do what I want to but I still know they will understand me and accept us for sure. Even preethi I do no how she will react but I am doing this for our good hope she understands me soon.

Next morning got up early and left home before my parents could see me. I just waited outside preethis room for her to come out.I went and stopped car next to her Asked her to get in. First she dint get in and dint even react to me so I raised my voice and shouted at her to get in people who were going on road stopped to see us and asked if there is any problem then preethi just said no problem and got in to my car to avoid scene happening there.

Later I took her to nearby temple she just gave me a questioning look I ignored it caught her hand and took her with me and stood in front of God statue and tied Mangalsutra ( It is a holy thread that is tied by groom to the bride to mark the importance of marriage according to Hindu culture once It is tied the duo are consider that they are married) arround her neck she was in a shock or probably dint understand what happed to her she stood like a doll there.

After few min she came to senses and stated shouting at me as to how I could do this to her? I dint want to create any scene in temple so I just pulled her again and took her car asked her to sit or pushed her inside care to sit and drove to my home .