Love at first sight

Arhan POV

I finished my studies in financial law and accounting at London school of business and now I am the CEO of AA group of companies which was started by my Father. As dad had built this business with great difficulty I also just gave in my best to company so today it is one of the best rated financial analysis company.

These days we were trying to get more investors for our company . I went to office early today so that I can be prepared to finalise a deal with a Client. It was very crucial for our business so I did everything personally and finally investor agreed to invest with us. I was very happy.

After the deal I went into my cabin and become busy with my routine work. In afternoon My secretary reminded me about the candidates I had to interview for financial Analyst had been waiting. As our business was developing we had to get in more people to do work in best and smart way.

I asked her to send the profiles of all the candidates for the interview I had 4 profiles to interview called each of them last one was Preethi. She was about to complete her masters form one of the top colleges and even had best scores in all. She even had worked as an intern for many companies. So I was quite impressed by her profile.

She just knocked the door and came in I was still looking at her profile she greeted me to grab my attention. I just lifted my head to see the love of my life. That eyes were beautiful she was so fair and her simple yet the formal appearance made me loose myself to her. I do no why I felt that way it was so foreign feeling to me. Both in London and here I have seen many girls fall for me but not even once I felt such feelings inside me.

Till then I never believed in love at first sight will happen but it happened to me.My heart was in love with Preethi  the moment I saw her.

I could not take my eyes of her Just kept on staring her(this has never happened to me) She had confused look on face then I realised what I was doing. Then I had to be formal with her so asked her to take seat and Then I started with interview . She was able to answers everything with confidence . I was so happy that she was not only good looking but also had good academics. I asked her to wait out and called my HR team to recruit preethi for the post.

Later in night I returned home had dinner discussed few More business with dad and went to my room the Whole night preethi eyes blinked in front of me I couldn't stop myself from just thinking about her. . I was never like this such things never happened to me before it was exiting and happy  feeling at same time . No one had impressed me so much . Thinking about her made me loose all my sleep.