The care; Which I never got

Preethi Pov

As I opened my eyes and noticed the surroundings I was able to know that I am in hospital. Then I saw Arhan holding my hand tightly and standing near me and he asked me how I was doing now and went to call his mum.

By then I saw a nurse arround and asked her what had happened to me and why was I here? how I came here, she told me that I had fainted yesterday and Arhan brought me to hospital, the way he had been restless till he found out I dint have much of problem and was with me here entire night taking care of me.

By Then Aunty came with Arhan and she did normal doctor check up for me and asked how I felt now? She told me because of the weakness and lots of stressed I had passed out. So asked me to take good rest and good care of myself to recover quickly and I had to be in hospital for one more day so that saline will help me better. I dint say anything but just nodded my head. Then Aunty & nurse left the room.

Arhan came near me put his hand on my forehead creasing and asked if I wanted to drink or eat anything? I just asked for water drank it and said I  was feeling very week so wanted to sleep more. Arhan said he will go home now and will be back here soon till then if I needed anything his mum will be in hospital so I could ask her. I just nodded. This feeling of someone touching me , some one taking care of me being with me whole night was all new to me .  Before even when I had fever or what ever problem I had to myself go to doctor who would be at homes and they just threw medicines and had to recover on own. Thinking that my eyes watered.

After sometime Aunty came With the food tray spoke very affectionately just like a mother does to her child  and severed me home cooked food which I had not seen for months I happily ate and thanked her .I kept myself busy with work entire time so I skipped breakfast, lunches whenever possible as a result I landed up here which in a way felt good because I got to enjoy all the care that I never got in my life till now.

I dint know how to thank Arhan and his mums care Towards me. Even though my heart longed this love of Arhan, affection or a Mother which I never had in for more but my brain worked faster reminding me about my fate which could do some harm to them so I decided to get out of hospital as early as possible and to start leaving my old life again.