First day

Arhans pov

In the morning as I woke up and went down I was getting a delicious smell hit me was coffee. When I went strait to kitchen to see preethi was the one cooking. It was a pleasure for me to watch her moving  singing songs in her own tune. Suddenly she turned back and was surprised to see me watching her but that movement our eyes locked and we were lost in our world till the whistle of pressure cooker spoiled the moment. Then she gave me the coffee I went and sat on table looking at the business news and sipping coffee which was so aromatic.

Later on breakfast table, I spoke to preethi as to what was her plan for the day? She said since she couldn't come to office she wanted to explore our house. I offered her to be a good guide. She accepted without saying anything . Later I told her I liked the breakfast specially the coffee.

I showed her the mansion we were living in and finally came to Swimming pool side. I asked her how the house was she said it is very good and person who designed it had a  good taste.  Then we sat there for a while and then she asked me "what is that you like in me so much that made you to marry me?". I know that I am not in any way suitable to you.

The only answer that I could give her was "I loved you at the first minute I saw you in office" may be it's
Love at first sight .But in my mind I feared if preethi gets to know more about my family, what would she do? Before that I have to heel her past pain.

Later I told preethi that I will be study had some office work and also few business calls to make. Also asked her not to cook anything for lunch and allow cook to do her job. After few hours I finished all
My work and went in search of her.

I found her in music room, my mum sings and plays instrument too so my dad built this room so that my mum will continue her passion. As I entered a surprise awaited for me, preethi was doing Indian classical dance for a song. I just stood watching there without disturbing her.

Once she finished she saw me and asked when did u come? She told as soon as she saw this room she got exited and told that she remembered the dance she learnt and was doing that. She also told me the only relief that she got from all her problems was when she dances from her heart.

Later we had lunch saw some random movies and day just passed by very fast and it was time to bed. I felt today was really happy day.