First kiss

Arhan pov

I could not stay for longer without seeing preethi, wanted to see her, comfort her and know what she has decided. So I left the marriage place early and drove back home. It started to rain heavily with thunders and heavy wind, there was traffic jam everywhere in City as the time flew in waiting I was become more and more restless and the desire in me to see preethi grew much more.

Finally I reached home late in the night. The helper of our house opened door to me, as I passed by to living room there was a sound of heavy thunder Preethi came running to me and hugged me. I dint know how to react? Did she hug me because of the scary sound or because of what she decided. It made me stand numb without any reaction.

She smiled at me and also cried saying that she missed me a lot. She said she was just waiting for me come back both to the house and her life too.. that very words from her mouth, made me go crazy and made me dance in happiness. Finally,  after knowing the truth she had accepted the truth and me and wanted to start a new life . I lifted her in bridal style took to our room made her sit on bed and we started to talk so many things and dint even notice the time.

Preethi was now so close to me I could not stop my urge to kiss her so I claimed her lips and kissed her by pouring all feelings in my heart she also equally responded we broke it when we were short of breath and slept peacefully  in each other embrace . After a thunder storm, rain of happiness and new chapter in romance has blossomed in life. Itz such a crazy feeling.