Bleeding Heart Part 1: "My Zing"

Jeon Somi POV:

*Another day* I thought to myself. It was January 2nd, almost time for the school year to start again.

Dad: *yells to me* "Somi!" "C'mon, we're going to Balboa Park." *smiles*

*excited tone* "Ok daddy! I'm coming!" I was super excited because I haven't visited the park in a few years. I chose a cute outfit, grabbed my favorite purse and polaroid camera, and joined my parents in the car.

~Fast Forward~

Mom: *unbuckles* "We're here. Are you excited baby?" *happy tone*

*nods quickly* "Yes mommy. I haven't been here in so long." I took my polaroid camera and started snapping pictures of the beautiful surroundings.

Author POV:

After snapping a few nice photos, Somi decided to walk alone around the gazebo, gazing at the beautiful flowers and designs on the pillars.

At the same time, another boy named Hwang Hyunjin was walking alone, trying to treasure the peaceful and quiet aura of the park.

*amazed* "Wow," said Hyunjin. "I should come here more often." *My parents are so busy though.* *sigh* *looks down at the ground while walking*

Somi, on the other hand, was enjoying her time, spinning around and happily saying "I love you".

*giggles* "I love you Balboa Park!" said Somi happily. *spinning* "I LOVE you-" *bumps into Hyunjin and locks eyes with him*

 *spinning* "I LOVE you-" *bumps into Hyunjin and locks eyes with him*