18 - Angel's Past: Part One

Alice's POV

As I led Susie back to my family, my mind wandered. I have a real chance for eternal happiness, and it amazed me. Most of my life didn't have the happiness I now felt. My mind then wandered back to my past...

---

10 years ago...

I was singing on stage, I multi-tasked and teased Bendy as well. Payback for the pranks he pulled earlier. It was fun, and Boris got a good laugh from it. I finished the song, and walked out with Bendy and Boris, when everything spontaneously vanished, and I was floating in an endless black abyss.

"Bendy?! Boris?!" I called out, fearfully. "Anyone?!"

Then, a swirling tunnel manifested, and I could see a light on the other end. Then, an unknown force pulled me towards it.

"What's happening?! Help! Someone! Anyone! Help me!"

Then I was pulled into the light, and lost consciousness. When it came back, I was laying on wood. I opened my eyes, and saw my microphone was not too far from me. Confused, I sat up and looked around. It was a huge room, with a massive door one one end, and a balcony on the other. It was cluttered with various pipes, barrels and crates that were scattered around the area. Behind me were lift mechanisms on the right side of the room, along with a planning board and large pallet of cement bags. In the center of the room was a large shaft. However, I turned around, and looked up, and gasped.

A very large, square and combust machine hung in the hair. The outside of it was made up of several pipes, gears, pistons, and other attachments. Long, sprawling pipes rose out of the shaft, and were attacked to the bottom of the machine. A large nozzle connected to it's front seemed to peer down at me, and had black liquid dripping from it. Finally, from where I sat, I was barely able to see a giant metal barrel filled with ink connected to the machine's rear.

What is that thing? I wondered. Then I saw a man who looked at me with a shocked expression. I then gave him a friendly wave. "Hello mister." I greeted him with a smile. "Who are you?"

"T... t... Thomas." He sputtered nervously.

I frowned. "What's wrong?"

"You..."

He was cut off when another man suddenly burst into the room. "What the heck is that... thing?!" He exclaimed. "Lock it up! Now!"

"What thing?" I asked, looking around confused.

"And knock it out so it doesn't put up a fight!"

"Joey..."

"I said NOW Thomas!"

I turned towards the man to ask something, only to see Thomas was in front of me. He held a pipe in his hand.

"Sorry Alice," he apologized, then slammed the pipe upside my head.

"Don't humanize that monster!" The other man bellowed. Those words were the last thing I heard before I blacked out...

----

My head hurt a lot when I woke up "Oww..." I then looked around. "Where am I?"

I was no longer in the huge room. Now I was in a much, much smaller room. The small room had very little inside it. There was a desk, a chair, a bed, and a small table next to the bed. The only other thing was my microphone, which leaned against a corner of the room.

I lept of the bed, onto my feet, then darted to the door. I tried to open it, but it was locked. So I knocked on it.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Same Story, Something NewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara