𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 ?

My body collided with someone else's I heard them groan in pain as they fell to the ground with a loud thump, "Ow." They said under their breath

I look down at them and I can't help the next words that tumble out my mouth unwillingly, ❝𝑾𝑯𝑶𝑨 — 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒉𝒎, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚... 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝒀  𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫?!❞︎

▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 — me! annika the
author, makes one shots for
if not all but most of the spider
verse characters so strap in, grab a
snack, because it's about to be a
real bumpy ride.

super important!!
i've been writing in this book since 2019 guys not all of the chapters are going to be the best i'm 19 now and in 2019 i was 15 just rmr that!

welcome to my miles x reader book! that i have now changed into a spider-verse x reader book.
idk how you found me but hi!

miles and anyone else around his age will most likely be the strapping age of 18+ in every scenario mainly because i write really mature myself so it just makes sense for me.

and i feel really gross writing abt two 13 year olds making out and saying love you yk? just doesn't sit right with me. every other book i've read is miles and Y/N kissing and shit with smut n all and i just sit there like ...

'when i was 13 i was still playing with barbie's...' so yeah!

some of the chapters will be really short roughly 100+ words and some of them will be 1000+ or 2000, whatever i feel like writing if i can't make it longer than 100+ then it's not meant to be 100+ you feel me?

i'm not gonna push myself like i've done so many times in the past with each book i write i just end up losing motivation. my book my rules.

this book will be really antsy. I'm not that great at making happy oneshots or story's most of my books which are in the drafts are depressing asf I'll try my best to make some fluffy lovey-dovey chapters for y'all bc ik not everyone likes to be sad like me, key word try.

if it turns out you like this book try checking out my other miles x reader on my profile it's my take on the movie it's called celestial paradox hope to see you there.

enjoy!

respectful, constructive criticism is appreciated!!
remember to have fun and vote and comment <3