"Ow! "

I was shocked by the sudden exclaim and clumsily raised my head and figured to where did the bottle land and it was right at someone's head.

My eyes widen in surprise however went back to normal in just a bit when I figured who was hit by the bottle.  My lips unconsciously lifted up in a smirk.

"My~ Sorry? "

I sarcastically apologized even though it was my fault and I should apologize properly but this guy really can't make me be serious at all,  after I saw him practicing such corny confessions for Alice-sama.

"You again?! "

For repeatedly meeting him and approaching him just to make him angry and annoyed,  because I feel a completly different kind of joy buy doing so,  this guy had completely forgot his status and mine that he started using informal tone towards me.  I raised my brow and smirked. 

"At your service~"

I chuckled and crossed arms.  He clicked his tongue and was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Ara~ So rude. Shall I t... Eh?!  Alice-sama? "

I pranked him holding my laughters back and upon hearing my last words,  he immediately turned his body and asked.

"Eh?!  Where?! "

He looked left and right like a lost child but noticed my trembling body a little later.

"Kukuku~"

He frowned angrily after seeing me holding my laughter and so he approached me with so much anger.

"You.. Are you crazy?! "

He roaredd and my laughter came out louder.

"My~ So scary fufu~"

Acting all docile and scared,  I looked at him.

"Damn!  For an ojousama like you to pull such childish trick,  you're really crazy."

"Hmm? I might be.  Can you cure me?"

I answered while laughing. He raised his fingers and point at me seeming to be holding his anger back.

"Argh!  Oi.  Are you perhaps.."

He paused looking at me with surprise and so I frowned. 

"Perhaps what? "

"Interested in me?! "

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

"What the fck?!"

I almost choke and his eyes widen.

"Oi. Did you just cursed? "

"Yes I did!  I can even beat someone right now.  Just what the heck made you say that dude?! "

Completely forgotten my image as an ojousama,  I asked him surprised.

"You kept bothering me. "

I raised my brows and rolled my eyes afterwards.

"And so? "

"You want to get my attention"

"What the heck?!. *Ehem* My~ such confidence. "

It was late but upon realizing the collapse in my character,  I composed myself and spoke in a formal tone.

"Heeee?! Amazing~ Amazing Bettina-san. You change very quick"

He said clappimg his hands amazed by the fact how my personality turned in complete 180 degrees.

"I shall take that as a complement, Rodeno-sama. "

Setting aside the fact that he just casually called me Bettina-san, I sarcastically answered him
He laughed and tapped my shoulder.

This kid! 

-_-#

And so,  I ended up bantering with him for a little longer and didn't notidced that his teammates already arrived and was shocked beyond their wits seeing Rodeno-sama talking like a close acquaintance with someone like me,  Bettina Reinhart of Reinhart House and a member of Haute Monde.

I shrugged my shoulder and left after giving Rodeno-sama a fierce kick in the butt.

I took a peek and saw him jumping holding his butt while staring daggers towards me.

I laughed aloud and stuck out my tongue teasingly.

Suits you baka~

Confronting me like that!

Hmp!

Damn kid!

I looked straight after teasing him and notice different gazes from the students landing on me. 

I forwned.

Oi.  What is it this time?!

What?!

Can't I act like that?!

Hekhek!

Not now kids!

I'm gonna go berserk!

Damn it!

And that event escalated my reputation and image in the whole academy to a certain degree which I didn't know about.

*******

Author's: Hello~ Thank you very much for reading.  I hope you enjoy.  And please do leave a comment and vote hehe ~♥~