Chapter 38: Car Crash

Start from the beginning

I go for a lay-up and make the shot. I turn around to Troy. He is shock.

"What?" He mumbles.

I laugh and pass him the ball. We are only playing half court. He tries to pass me but I steal the ball and run up to the half court to start again.

We played for an hour. I obviously won. Troy was on his knees by the time we were done.

"How are you this good?" He asked breathless.

"I used to play. I love basketball." I say.

He calls his mom. I reach for my phone in my bag. I look at the clock. Three-thirty.

"We have over an hour before my friend picks me up." Troy says.

"Okay." I reply.

I'll miss him tonight but he needs to hang out with his friends.

His mom picks us up and brings us back to his house. He goes and takes a shower. I stay with Jordan.

"You know he really likes you." His mom said.

I smile.

"Yes. I really like him too." I say.

"I'm glad he found you." Jordan says truthfully.

"Me too." I say.

We here him walk down the stairs. He comes in and puts his arm around my waist. He is wearing a leather jacket and dark blue jeans.

"You look handsome." I say.

"Why thank you." He replies.

We hear a car honk.

"I guess I better get going." He said.

He leans down and kisses me. We kiss for a minute but it seems so much longer. I love him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I reply.

"I'll be back around nine o'clock." He said to my mom.

"Okay be careful." She said as he walked out the door.

"Do you mind if I stayed here? My mom is working late." I say shyly.

"Of course you can! Let's go watch a movie." She said.

We walk into the living room. We decide to watch Pitch Perfect. We laugh so hard. After the movie it's alomst nine. I wonder where Troy is?

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked.

"Sure." I reply.

We walk into the kitchen and she gets pizza from the freezer. She puts it in the oven. After it's done cooking, we eat it. It's so good. I look at the clock and see is nine-thirty. Where is Troy?

We hear a phone ring. Jordan grabs it and answers it. She goes into another room. She rushes out of the room with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Troy was in a car crash. He is the hospital right now. We have to go." She said.

My heart drops and stops. Troy in a car crash? This can't be happening.

We rush into the car and speed to the hospital.

Once we get there, we are directed to his room. We go into the room. He is all bruised up and looking lifeless.

"Will he be okay?" His mom asked to the doctor.

"Yes. He is suffering a broken arm, a concussion, and possible memory lose. If he had lost part of his memory, it will only be temporally but we don't know for sure." He explained.

I sit down with tears pulling out of my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's beeen two weeks and he hasn't waken up. I haven't left the hospital at all. I've only held his hand spoke to him. I say to him that he needs to wake up. I need him and that I love him.

I barely have had any sleep. I'm about to dift off but I left movement in his hand. I shoot up and see his beautiful blue eyes.

"You're awake!" I screech.

I give him a hug but only for a second. I release him and he has a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

End of book one.

My heart was racing in this chapter. I love this book with all of my heart and my dream is to get it published and be famous on watttpad. I love all of my readers and please tell your friends about this book. I'll post the second book tomorrow. It is called Trying to find a Way. Thank you all for reading and I hope that you will read the sequel.

Love,

Sophie