Chapter 14: Snow Fight

I wake up to snow. I love snow! Its so fluffy and you can make snowmen and have snowball fights. I look out the window and see that it snowed a lot. There is at least two feet of snow. I look up to see Troy looking at the snow in shock. I open my window and a huge gust of freezing wind blows in my face. I shiver. I quickly go over to my closet to get a sweatshirt. I walk back over to the window. Snow is all over my floor. It must have blown in from the wind.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" He asked.

"Or ride our bikes around the hall?" I finish. I know he didn't mean to do that. I only hear that song once. Bea was watching frozen with some of her friends. I creeped down the stairs so I could watch a little. I watched to that song and then Bea saw me. She flipped out on me!

"Don't start that! I hate that movie with a burning hatred," He whined.

"Frozen is a good movie!" I fight back.

"Whatever but do you want to build one?" He asked. I knew he was being serious.

"Sure!" I said.

"Okay. We can make one in my backyard. Do you have snow stuff?" He said.

Do I have snow stuff?

"Let me see," I say. I walk to my closet and start to dig through the piles of clothes Bea "gave" me. I found snow-pants that were ripped but only a little. I try to look for a winter coat but I didn't have any luck there.

I go back to Troy who was on his phone texting someone.

"Well, I have snow-pants, but I couldn't find a jacket," I say.

"No problem. I have extra jackets that I used to where. Hold on," Troy responded.

He's always so nice. He paid for my dress, which I'll pay him back someday, he is there for me when of course no one else is, he hangs out with me, and he makes me laugh. He comes back about ten minutes later.

"Here you go. It should fit you," He hands me a coat that looks about my size.

"Thank you," I say.

"Okay. We meet in my front yard and then we will go into the backyard to make a snowman," He shuts his window with no further discussion. He must be excited. I shut my window and get changed. I run down the hall but before I could make it down stairs, Bea confronts me.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" She asked.

Does she really think I'm wearing this out?

"I'm not wearing this out," I say. Is she that stupid?

"What are you doing then?" She asked. She sounds like such a brat.

"I'm going to build a snowman with Troy." I say happily. She must notice the tone in my voice.

"Oh. You know he's going to ask about me the whole time. He doesn't want to hang out with a pathetic loser like you," The devil said.

I walk away from her without a word. I don't listen to her but the words that get stuck in my head are pathetic loser. Nothing else hurts more than having your sister call you something cruel.

"Hey don't walk away from me, you worthless and mistake of a sister!" She screams.

I don't care what she says. I can do whatever I want. She's not the ruler over me. I run downstairs and rip the door open. I slam the door shut and bolt over to Troy's house. I feel tears sting in my eyes. Tears are for later. . .you can't cry now. . .

I wipe my eyes with the jacket Troy gave me. I knock on the door of his house. A couple seconds later, Troy opens the door.

"Ready to make that snowman?" He asked.

"Yes," I reply. We walked through the house and walked out to the backyard.

"Okay so you start to make the head and I'll make the middle part of it." He suggested.

I nodded. We are fifteen and making a snowman. We are so childish.

I start to make the head of the snowman. I make a snow ball and start to roll it in the snow. As I'm in the making of the head, Troy threw a snowball at me. I turn around to see he has a smirk on his face.

"Oh it's on!" I squeal. I grab some snow and make a snowball. I throw it at Troy. I miss. He starts to laugh really hard. As he is not paying attention, I make another snowball and I throw it at him. This time it hit him right in the head. He looks up at me with an evil smirk. He runs up to me. I don't realize it until he throws snow onto my face. I push him and I grab some snow and throw it at him. It hits his chest.

We both throw snow blindly at each other. There must have been a little ice because we both end up slipping and falling into the snow. We are laughing right now in the snow.

I get the idea of making snow angels. I start to make one. Troy sits up and looks at me. He has a confused look on his face and then he sees what I made. Then he starts to make one. After twenty minutes, we are about to freeze to death. We run inside but Jordan stops us.

"Stop right there you two. You have to take off your snow-pants and your jacket before you get inside." She explains.

We take off our jackets and snow-pants. We then go inside. Troy makes us hot chocolate. I took a drink and I burnt my tongue! It got better as I drank the rest of it. Troy and I decided to watch "Home Alone to get in the Christmas spirit. As we are watching it, we look at each other. Troy starts to lean in. Is he going to kiss you. . .he's going to kiss you!