[Chapter Thirty-One] Damon's Pov

Zacznij od początku

I kissed her slowly, I didn’t want to push her away, and anything more would have felt wrong. When both of us were running out of breath we pulled away, and I rested my forehead back against hers. My eyes opened first, and hers were still closed, both of us catching out breath. I looked into her eyes, trying to find any trace of emotions she felt from that, obviously she didn’t want to push me away, so I thought I would see something other than sadness, but I didn’t.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she pulled away from me, backing up a few steps.I felt horrible when she did that, and I don’t know why.

Yes you do. That voice told me, and it was right, I did know why. I felt crushed and I just wanted her back against me, but I had no right to have her there.

She walked around me and lay down without another word. I watched her and then went and laid down myself, but I couldn’t take my eyes away from hers. I stayed up all night watching her, and when she thought I was asleep, I could hear the tears coming, the guilt clenched my heart because I realized just how badly I screwed up, yet again.

She finally fell asleep, and I was about to sleep too when I heard her whimpering in her sleep. She always did this because she was scared. I couldn’t help it, I got up and walked over to her, she can get mad at me if she wakes up, but I hated seeing her like this.

I ran my hand up and down her arm trying to comfort her, she spun over and grabbed my other hand and held onto it. I stayed like this all night, just to make sure she was okay, and when I realized she was stirring around, and waking up I got up and left the room.

I waited until she left and went back to my couch and slept. I don’t know how long I was out, but I woke up to a phone ringing. I looked around and realized it was Arianna’s, the phone stopped and then started ringing again.

Alexis.

I picked it up

“Hello” I said cautiously and then pulled the phone away from my ear because I knew she was pissed at me.

“You fucking bastard” yeah, she’s pissed “Where the hell is Arianna?”

“I don’t know” I said and walked toward the photography room again, and heard noise in the music room. The entire time she was yelling about all the different way’s she could murder me, and which ways would be easier to get away with

“Here she is” I told her, I opened the door and walked in and just held the phone out to Arianna. I knew I should leave but I didn’t. The big thing I took away from that conversation was I sucked and they took baths together which was pretty damn hot.

When she hung up I got her to laugh but her smile dropped and then she left.

I turned around and there was a folder sitting on the piano and looked at it confused, I didn’t recognize the song. I sat down and slowly played it, It was a beautiful piece, and I wondered who’s it was. I played it again and then I realized that it was hand written. Arianna wrote this?

I wondered around the school for a while until I decided to just go take a nap, when I woke up I didn’t know how long I had been out but I was hungry. I went to the foods room and there was not a single thing out of place meaning she’s either an impeccable cleaner but more likely that she hasn’t eaten today.

That can’t be good for her or the baby and she must be hungry, so I went to look for her, it was past five now and I first went to the theater, and it was dark again, the music room was empty, leaving the photography room, and I was just hoping she was there.

I didn’t like not knowing where she was. What if someone gets in here? What if something happens to her or the baby, then there’s no one around to try to help her or to protect her?