Fighting the Moon

Start from the beginning

"I mean Scott you got this kinda serial killer look going on. In your eyes and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak my out."

"Yeah what Stiles said."

"I'm fine." Scott repeated the horses to his voice. "You guys should go, now." I dropped the bag's zipper.

"Fine we'll leave." I say standing back up, hopeful that Stiles has a plan.

"But first just look in the bag and see what I bought." Ohhh. I know what he was up to. "You know maybe you use it maybe you don't. Sound Good?" Scott got out of the chair, the moon very clearly affecting him. I just have to hold out hope for in a few months for when it would all be fine.

Quick update on how stuffing the multiverse works. Every time you tavell you skip seconds on your earth. So say like in our case you left earth 33 to go to earth 40 then you would skip 7 seconds on earth 33 but when you go back to earth 33 the only time you would miss would be thoses seven seconds. So that's how we can live in a different earth for over a year and not affect our lives. Okay back to the full moon.

Scott bent over teh duffle bag, pulling out a set of chains, "You think I'm gonna let you put these one me and chain me down like a dog?"

"Actually no." Stiles gripped Scott's hands, and brought out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed him to the raidorter. I grabbed my own pair cuffing his other arm to the bottom of the chair he was sitting in. With that me and Stiles left the room.

I could hear Scott yelling at the two of us. My head felt heavy as I leaned against the wall outside his room. I got a million texts from Chloe. I couldn't even pick up the phone, the sound of Scott and Stiles arguing over Lydia spinning in my head. I covered my ears cupping my head in my legs with my arms. My back slumped forward.

Stiles came back out of Scott's room sitting next to me. I looked up hitting my head on the wall behind me. "I hate this." I breathed out.

"Yeah me too." Scott started to beg realizing that yelling wasn't getting him anywhere. I started to play with fire. Moving it from hand to hand trying to draw out the noises Scott was making. I soon was making flame animals. But it was hopeless. Scott's crys still flooded my mind.

I looked at the time the apex of the moon was in 30 seconds. Scott started to yell louder as the werewolf took over. I pushed myself against the wall harder. Fighting off tears, I looked over to Stiles who was biting his nails. Then it stopped the roaring and screaming everything.

"Scott?"

"Scott you okay?"

No one answered. The two of us jumped off the floor looking back into the room. I pushed open the door. Scott wasn't even in the room. Both pairs of handcuffs were broken and splotches of blood covered the floor. The blood lead from the floor to the open window.

Me and Stiles tripped over our own feet as we descended the stairs. I barely had time to shut the door to his house. Soon we were running in the woods following a set of footprints. A flame on my hand is the only light source. We keep running. Stiles was a few steps ahead of me seeing as he knew the woods better.

"Stiles! STILES STOP." I pant. "We aren't going to find him." I take in another breath. "We just have to trust that Scott can do this."

"No cait we have to go after him!"

"We have been running in circles for almost 10 minutes, at the very least let me catch my breath." I take another painful breath in.

"But-okay." I leaned against a tree taking less and less painful breaths in. "Okay are you okay?"

"Yeah, let's keep going." I relit my hand pushing off of the tree. We started to walk this time Stiles leading the way through the woods. Our footsteps made a shit ton of noise in the mud. "Stiles, what if we run into a hunter?"

"Why would it matter if we're human."

"No you're human."

"Cait, you're going to be fine." By the time we finish the trail of footprints there is a bunch of EMTs walking around in the parking lot. "Oh no."

"You don't think he killed anyone do you?"

"I don't know what to think, Cait." Sties and I run up to the EMTs, "Dad?" Stiles now had fear rushing his body. I could tell just by the way he was moving, "Dad? Has anyone seen my Dad?" Stiles and I were pushed towards a bloody life less body on a gurney. It was covered so I couldn't see a face. It felt like my lungs collapsed for the second time today.

"Stiles, Cait?" The voice of Stiles Father came from behind us. I felt my breathing become normal once more. "What are you guys doing here?"

Stiles turned, bring his Dad into a death grip bear hug. The Sheriff soon respracited his son's actions. I closed my eyes thinking about everything that could have been avoided by not giving in to my friend. Then again this is all real it just only happened on earth 40. There was no way to avoid this.

We started to explain why we were out so late considering the last time we were almost murdered by the Alpha.