56

Third Person's POV

Yeji was walking at the long hallway at her office along with her secretary Nayeon.

"So unnie, anything special today?" Yeji asked

"Nothing Yeji" Nayeon answered and Yeji nodded

"I have something to tell you by the way" Nayeon added which made Yeji stop from walking, they were just in front of her office.

"What is it? You don't like to work for me now unnie?" Yeji asked looking at Nayeon

"No, its not like that, I'll still work for you but I have to take a break for a year or so" Nayeon said as they entered Yeji's office.

"Why is it so long? you hate me don't you?" Yeji asked and pouted

"Yeji, I don't hate you, I'm just pregnant" Nayeon's words made Yeji shocked.

"What?! You're a mother now!" Yeji said in excitement.

"Yeah" Nayeon said and smiled shyly

"I'm so proud of you!" Yeji said and hugged Nayeon.

"Thanks, you still need to work okay?" Nayeon said and Yeji nodded.

Even Yeji is at a higher position than the others, she treats them just the same.

"But, who'll be my new secretary while you are away?" Yeji asked

"Don't worry I'll find someone perfect for the job"

"You better find a great one unnie, you know that I hate those who can't follow instructions fast" Yeji said and Nayeon chuckled

"Of course" Nayeon said as she already thought of someone who is perfect for the job.

—————-

"I thought you will leave already Natty?" Lia asked the younger who was seated beside her as they watched the kids dance.

"Eh, I'll just do it tomorrow, I can rest for today I guess" Natty said

They continued to watch the kids then suddenly Momo went to them.

"Natty! How's your trip here?" Momo asked. She knew Natty as well.

"I just arrived the other day unnie, I like your dance studio." Natty said and looked around the room.

"Well, did you find any work for you yet?" Momo asked and Natty shook her head

"How about you work here instead Natty? You told me that you were trying to work at a dance studio" Lia suggested

"Yeah, we still need a lot of teachers or choreographers here, it would be nice if you would join us here" Momo said and Natty smiled

"Sure, I'll go here again tomorrow" Natty answered.

After the kids dance class, they went to their vocal class next. They took a longer time at the vocal class since it was a private class.

"Hey how about some ice cream before you guys go home?" Natty asked and the kids started to jump up and down

"Yes unnie please!" Ryujin and Yuna said in unison.

"Is it okay Lia unnie?" Natty asked and the elder nodded.

They went out and went to the ice cream stall.

"So, care to tell me why you came back?" Lia asked knowing that there was a reason on why Natty suddenly cam back after stating at thailand for 3 years.

The girls were ordering ice cream along with Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong.

"Well, you know my ex remember?" Natty said and Lia nodded. Lia thought that boys are really a big no no among her friends.