14

Yeji's POV

I just woke up. I remembered that I slept with Lia last night. As I opened my eyes, I saw a beautiful girl sleeping next to me, it was Lia. I smiled and sat up because I need to let the maids prepare breakfast for us. I went down from her bed and tucked her in again. I first went into my room and took a bath and dressed. I went out of my room only to see Chaeryeong waiting for me at the door.

"Why Chaeryeong?"

"Oh nothing I was just wondering where you were unnie but it looks like you are at your room"

"Oh yeah"

"What happened lastnight?"

"Well her boyfriend came last night and they talked. She went back inside crying and I helped her to calm down. After that we went to sleep"

"You slept at her room?"

"When I left her in her room I went to mine. A little later I heard her crying again so I went to her and calmed her down but unfortunately she had fallen asleep"

"Oh okay unnie, well its a good thing you don't have work today so what's your plan?"

"Nothing just gonna stay here at the house"

"Well I'm going out later, would you want anything?"

"Umm... how about some tteokboki"

"Oh okay unnie"

Chaeryeong went down stairs first and stayed at the living room. I already told the maids to cook breakfast. I went to Yuna's room to check if she is awake now. I saw her already dressed for school. I walked in and greeted her goodmorning.

"Goodmorning Yuna"

"Goodmorning eomma"

"When did you learn to dress yourself quickly?"

"Lia unnie taught me also Ryujin, Lia unnies sister told me that its nice when I learn on my own now"

"Oh okay sweetie, I'll be driving you to school okay?"

"But eomma, Lia unnie also needs to pick Ryujin up at their house who will pick her up?"

"She'll go with us then"

"Okay I'll go check on her now eomma"

She went out of her room running ti Lia's room. I followed her.

She went up on Lia's bed and moved her to make her awake. Lia woke up as soon as Yuna moved her body again for the fourth time.

"Unnie, Unnie!" Yuna said

"Oh ah Yuna, why?"

"We're going to go eat breakfast now and pick up Ryujin!" Yuna said

"Oh okay but why we?" Lia asked

Yuna pointed to where I am standing and I just gave her a sweet smile. She got a little bit shocked but she smiled back at me afterwards.

"Oh okay Yuna, I'll just take a bath."

"Okay unnie" Yuna said

We went out of Lia's room and went down to eat breakfast. After a few minutes Lia was also done taking a bath. She went sat beside Yuna and also started to eat.

"So Lia, I'll be driving you Yuna and Ryujin to school will that be fine you can join us if you want"

"Sure Yeji" She said while smiling.

She looks a little bit better now.

We finished eating and we went to the car and we went inside. Lia buckled Yuna's seatbelt first then went to the passengers seat and buckles her seatbelt also. I started the car and we drove off to their place.

Lia's POV

We were now going to my parents house to pick up Ryujin. Yuna was playing with her Ipad. I just stayed silent all through the ride until Yeji broke the silence.

"Lia, is it okay to go to your parents house without telling?"

"Oh I just texted my older brother that we're going there so it's fine going there now"

"Oh okay"

After a few minutes we arrived at the place well it was just 7:30 so maybe Ryujin is still eating tho. Their class starts at 8:30. We went down from the car. Yuna held my hand as we were about to go inside.

I knocked on the door twice. As it opened I saw Hyunjin oppa already in his doctor attire. I greeted him.

"Hi oppa"

"Oh Lia your here now"

"Yeah we were a bit early, sorry"

"No its okay. I see your boss is with you. You asked her to come?" He asked jokingly

"No oppa, She wanted to so I just said okay" I reasoned

"Oh okay, you guys can come in now"

We went inside then Hyunjin greeted Yeji and closed the door.

"Hello uh Miss Hwang" He greeted

"Hello to you too. Also don't call me that you can just call me Yeji" Yeji insisted

"Oh sorry uh Yeji?"He said

"How old are you by the way? I'm 22"

"Oh I'm older than you, call me Yeji noona okay?"

"Nae" He said while giggling.

I just chuckled from their interaction and let Yuna sit at the couch.

"Stay here first Yuna okay? I'll just check on Ryujin"

"Nae unnie" She said

I then went upstairs to Ryujins room. I saw her putting on her shoes. She heard the door opened so she looked up and saw me. She had a big smile plastered on her face and she ran to me. She gave me a big hug and I hugged her back.

"Your dressed already, Come on let's go Yuna is waiting for you downstairs"

"Yay! but unnie Yuna told me her mom is here too!"

"Yes she's here so let's go down now okay"

When we went down I saw my parents and Yeji talking. I don't know why but I'm getting nervous for some reason. So I tried to calm myself down and act cool.

"Eomma, Appa!" I shouted as I went to them and gave them a hug"

"Your so happy today, why are you smiling that big?" My father asked

"I'm just happy to see you guys" I said while chuckling

"Its a good thing your smiling Lia, even tho you just broke up with your boyfriend" My brother said which made me glare at him.

"Don't worry about that Lia, your brother is just teasing you. Anyways your boss is with you today. I think she likes you too" She whispered the last part which made me whine.

"Eomma~"

"Okay okay, go on now you'll be late to school" My mom said to Ryujin

We went out and bid them goodbye. We went inside the car and buckled up.