52

Its been a week already ever since Ryujin became part of their family as well

Yeji woke up early since she was going to have a meeting in a while. She sat up and saw Lia sleeping peacefully next to her. Yeji smiled and stared at her, adoring that cute and beautiful face of her wife.

"Are you just gonna stare?" Lia asked with her eyes still closed. Yeji was shocked but she chuckled after.

"Hmm, I just can't believe that my wife is so beautiful and cute at the same time" Yeji said and kissed Lia's forehead.

"I guess you're lucky then" Lia said as she chuckled and sat up. She tied her hair up which made her look more stunning as usual.

"Going out early?" Lia asked Yeji and Yeji nodded.

"But don't worry, You can call me if you need anything" Yeji said as she stood up from the bed.

"Of course I'll call you" Lia said and laughed

"Come on, I'll cook breakfast for us" Yeji said as she held Lia's hands and went out of the room.

"That sounds great" Lia said as they went out of the room.

They went down and Yeji started cooking breakfast, Lia on the other hand went to their kids room to check if they were awake. Lia opened the door to see Ryujin already seating up while rubbing her eyes. Lia went near and carried her.

"Good Morning Ryujin" Lia said softly while caressing Ryujin's back, she also kissed her forehead.

"Good Morning Lia eomma" Ryujin said and yawned. She was still sleepy but Lia brought her out of the room to let her wake up a little.

Lia walked towards Yeji who was cooking. Yeji looked at Lia who was carrying Ryujin, she smiled. Yeji just can't believe again that she has the perfect wife.

"Good Morning Ryujin" Yeji said and kissed Ryujin's forehead which she was still being carried by Lia.

"Good Morning Yeji eomma" Ryujin said and smiled a little

"Is Yuna awake?" Yeji asked Lia.

"No, she's still sleeping at the room" Lia said as she places Ryujin on her seat.

"I'll go check on her" Lia said and went back to their room. She saw Yuna already standing up from the bed. Lia went to her and carried her.

"How's your sleep?" Lia asked her

"It was good eomma" Yuna said and smiled.

"Good to hear that, its time for breakfast, let's go" Lia said and she brought Yuna to the dining area and place her on her seat.

They all say down and ate their breakfast. As they were eating, Chaeyeon and Sakura also came to the dining room.

"Good Morning unnies" Chaeyeon chirped and kissed Yeji's and Lia's cheeks.

"What's with that mood unnie?" Ryujin asked looking at Chaeyeon strangely as she seats down beside Yuna.

"She's going to ask something from you again" Sakura said and sat beside Ryujin.

"Whatever it is it's a no-" Yeji was cut off when Lia started talking.

"What is it?" Lia asked softly

"Nothing, I won't ask for anything" Chaeyeon answered

"Oh okay, I thought you wanted something" Lia said and continued to eat.

After a while it was time for Yeji to leave she fixed her things and walked back towards the others.

"I'll get going now, be safe going to the kindergarten especially you two" Yeji said looking at the two kids