42

"Yeji!" Lia called out the elder.

"Okay, okay, I'm almost done" Yeji panicked.

"You know you don't have to dress up right?" Lia asked

"Yeah but it would be so embarrasing to your parents if I'll look like a hag" Yeji explained.

"Well you always do" Chaeryeong butted in

"Hurry up Yeji, you said you'll drive me to the house" Lia already whined

"Okay I'm done let's go" Yeji said as they went inside the car and Yeji drove them to Lia's parents house.

"Hey you sure your gonna go there? They might see your marks" Yeji nervously said

"Eh, its not my fault that I have loads of marks on my neck" Lia teased

"Lia" Yeji whined

"Just kidding, they'll be fine with it" Lia said and kissed Yeji's cheek, making sure not to distract her from driving.

The two arrived and went down the car. They went inside the house, they were greeted by Ryujin.

"Unnie!" Ryujin said and ran up to Lia, Lia carried her and kissed her cheeks too.

"What time did you got here Ryu?" Lia asked her little sister

"Maybe around 10:30 coz Hyunjin oppa said he needs to go back for Chaeryeong unnie" Ryujin explained

Lia then put Ryujin down.

"Umm Yeji unnie, where is Yuna?" Ryujin asked

"She's at home, sorry if I didn't brought her here" Yeji said and patted the little girls head

"Its okay, can I call her?" Ryujin asked while tilting her head

"Oh okay, here you go, that's your Chaeyeon unnie by the way" Yeji said as she handed her phone to Ryujin.

"Yay!" the two looked at Ryujin squealing as she ran to her room to talk to Yuna.

"Eomma! Yeji's here!" Lia shouted to make sure her parents can hear her.

"Oh my, you two look so beautiful! Come, let's have lunch" Lia's mother said and led them to the dining room.

Lia's mother was looking at her daughter strangely well specifically on her neck because she thought it was some bruises.

"Lia dear, what happened to your neck?" her mother asked

"Well- uh-" Yeji was trying to explain as she scratched the back of her neck.

Lia's mother can only chuckle

"That's fine, I know that will happen" Lia's mother said and chuckled again.

"So your not mad?" Lia asked

"Why would I be? I should always support you, and your decisions." her mother said and gave her a sweet smile.

"So let's eat?" her mother said and they all started to eat lunch.

"Hey wait for me!" Ryujin shouted as she ran going towards her chair and sitting on it.

"Feet down Ryujin" Lia said

"Sorry hehe" Ryujin apologized and showed her gummy smile.

After a few minutes, Hyunjin arrived at the house. He put his bag at the couch and went to eat with them.

"Oppa, where is appa?" Lia asked

"Oh he's still at work, he said he'll eat with us another time" Hyunjin said and sat down.

They talked about some stuff.

"Lia, Ryujin has been looking for Yuna all day" her mother said

"Why are you looking for Yuna Ryujin?" Lia asked her sister

"I don't know, I think I felt that I want to be with her thats all" Ryujin said and made everyone shock. Hyunjin even chocked on his food.

"Hyunjin are you okay?" their mother asked patting his back. Yeji and Lia can only laugh.

"What's wrong oppa?" Ryujin asked

"N-nothing I'm fine" Hyunjin said properly

"He's just shocked Ryujin, don't worry" Yeji said and chuckled

"Anyways, eomma, can I bring Ryujin to Yeji's house later?" Lia asked

"Of course, whenever you want. Just aatch over her okay?" their mother said and Ryujin suddenly squealed.

"Thanks eomma!" Ryujin said and went to her mother to hug her.

After a while, they were supposed to leave already since Lia also fixed her things for her graduation tomorrow.

"Mom don't forget okay? I'll be graduating tomorrow, please attend" Lia said and hugged her mother

"Of course I will, I won't miss it" her mother said and hugged her back.

"Bye eomma, see you tomorrow" Lia said

"Goodbye Mrs. Choi" Yeji said and bowed

"Don't call me that, just call me eomma too okay? Go on, drive safely" her mother said and hugged Yeji too

"Oh okay, bye e-eomma" Yeji hesitated at first.

The three then went back to Yeji's house. Lia made sure that her things were already ready. They went down the car and Ryujin ran as fast as she could to the door. She rang the doorbell and it was opened by the person she was waiting for the whole day.

"Ryujin!?" Yuna said and tilted her head

"Yuna!" Ryujin shouted and hugged Yuna really tight.

The two elders just looked at them sweetly, they also went inside carrying Lia's things.

"Hey you two, stay at the living room first" Yeji said and let the two run along.

"Love" Yeji called Lia out

"Yes?" Lia asked

"My family wants to have dinner with you tomorrow also with your parents I guess, is it okay?" Yeji asked

"Oh, well if they want, It's fine with me" Lia said and smiled

"Thanks love" Yeji said and kissed Lia's forehead.

"Come on, we need to fix your things for tomorrow" Yeji said and helped Lia.

I'm so excited for what's gonna happen tomorrow.