46

Lia's POV

We were done on buying the gown that I'm going to use tomorrow. Irene unnie suggested that we should eat outside then head back home. Unfortunately we walked pass by a clothing shop which caught Minju and Chaeryoung's eyes

"Irene unnie, can we go and check it out?!" Minju and Chaeryoung asked excitedly.

"Umm sure but make it quick okay?" Irene unnie said and then we went inside the store. I sat first at one of the seats located just near the counter. The girls were roaming around for some tshirts and stuff.

Irene's POV

This would take longer than I expected. I think it was a wrong move to bring these other two with us since they get distracted so easily. I then also roamed around coz it was kind off boring. My phone suddenly rang.

"Yes Seulgi, you called"

"Umm just want to check on you guys, well actually I miss you"

"I miss you too Seulgi, Um yeah we're good, Minju and Chaeryoung are looking around at the store nearby"

"So you got a wedding dress for Lia already?"

"Yeah, it was gorgeous"

"Sure it will just like yours, anyways did you guys ate dinner already?"

"Ani, maybe after these two finish shopping" I said and giggled

"Okay, we're going home at Yeji's a little while. See you"

"Yeah see you too"

"Bye wifey, I love you"

"I love you too" I said and chuckled. I turned off my phone and then went to Lia who was now waiting. I felt that she wanted to go home sooner, I wanted to go home too but these two won't be any faster.

Lia's POV

Finally, They got finish from buying. I wanted to go home already.

"So where do you guys want to eat?" Irene unnie asked

"Anywhere is good I guess but how about we ask Lia unnie" Chaeyeon said and faced towards me

"Oh somewhere nearby will do" I said and smiled

"Oh okay" Irene unnie said as she was now driving to the place.

"So Lia unnie, which would you prefer, at the house or at the hotel?" Chaeryoung asked but I don't know what she was talking about. I was about to answer her when my phone suddenly rang.

"Wait a minute Chaeryoung" I said and got my phone from my bag.

:::

"Lia"

"Eung? You called Yeddong?" As I said that, the girls at the back giggled even Irene unnie. I just rolled my eyes.

"Where are you?"

"Oh I'm going to eat outside with Irene unnie and the others"

"Oh okay"

"Why do you sound so sad?"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too love but Irene unnie is treating us today"

"It's okay take your time but do please come home early"

"Yes, It will only take a few hours okay?"

"But hurry up, I want to cuddle with you"

"Me too but it would be so sad to leave these girls with me, they helped me a lot"