15

Yeji's POV

We now went out of the house of Lia's parents. We bid them goodbye as we held onto the kids. I was holding on to Yuna while Lia was holding on to Ryujin.

We went to the car and I started to drive off to their school. After 20 minutes we reached the school. Well today we decided to walk with the girls going to the gate. We went out of the car and helped the girls get out.

We walked with them by the gate. Before leaving we talked to them first.

"Yuna, don't get in trouble okay?. Also just behave during class and always participate." I told her

"Nae eomma" Yuna said and smiled

Then Lia talked to her sister.

"Ryujin, don't be noisy okay? Don't play to much because you'll get sweaty. When it rains don't forget to put on your jacket. Just stay with Yuna. If someone bullies you tell me or call me. Your lumch is inside your bag already so you don't need to buy and lastly have fun okay?" Lia said and hugged her sister.

"Nae unnie" Ryujin said and hugged Lia back.

Yuna and Ryujin held hands and skipped going inside the school. We wave goodbye to them.

"We'll pick you guys up later okay?" I told them

Me and Lia went back to the car.

"So want to go somewhere else Lia?" I asked her

"Its up to you Yeji-ssi" She said and smiled.

"How about Han River?"

"Sounds good"

"Okay"

"Wait you don't have work?"

"Later at 1:00 we can go to work after"

"Okay Yeji-ssi"

I now drove us to Han River. We went off the car and stroll around. We ate tteokboki and took pictures. We stayed there for a little while until it was 10:30 because Lia told me that she still needs to finish her assignment.

We went back to the car and I drove us back to the house. As we reached the house Lia hurriedly went inside and went to her room. I just chuckled.

I then parked the car and went inside the house. I changed first and then stayed at the living room. I waited for her to finish doing her homework.

It was already 11:30 and she was already dressed in her office attire.

Lia is really beautiful. I said to myself.

She then went to me.

"Yeji- ssi I'm done now. We can go to work already"

"Oh o-okay" The heck why am I stuttering. Get a hold of your self Yeji.

We then went out already and went to the car. We buckled up and I started driving us to the company's building. When we reached there I parked the car and we went down. We walked through the main entrance.

A lot of people greeted us and we greeted back. I suddenly felt a little hungry so we went straight to the small café of the company.

It seems like Lia was unfamiliar to this place so I toured her first.

After touring her we ate. We each had a pice of cake and a cup of cappuccino. After eating we went to my office which was at the 7th floor of the building.

We started to work. Lia did the paperworks she needed. After working we now went out to the car to pick up Yuna and Ryujin.

We now went in the car and drove off. After 15 minutes we arrived at their school and waited for them by the gate.

Little later they saw Yuna running to us.

"Eomma, unnie!" Yuna said and ran towards us.

"Hi Yuna" I said

"Yuna where's Ryujin" Lia asked

"I was going to tell you something unnie. Ryujin is crying because someone bullied her. I didn't know what to do but to calm her down. Then I went here in case I see you and eomma." Yuna said to Lia

Lia's POV

I now went inside the school of Yuna and Ryujin. I went to find her classroom. I saw her at the chair crying. I went to her and asked her.

"Ryujin why are you crying?"

"Unnie" Ryujin just went to me and hugged me.

"Come on let's go home"

I carried her going out of the school and towards Yeji's car.

"Is she okay?" Yeji asked

"She was crying when I came so I just carried her here" I answered

I then placed Ryujin down because we need to go home. Ryujin's going to sleep at Yeji's house today.

We drove off going home but Yeji stopped the car by the park.

"What are we doing here Yeji-ssi?" I asked

"Oh. Let the girls play a little bit then we can go home" Yeji said

"Oh okay"

We went down the car and let Ryujin and Yuna played for a little bit. Me and Yeji sat at the bench by the swing. 

"So how's your studies?" Yeji suddenly asked

"Oh its fine. We're already the second quarter of school."

"Oh. You and your friends don't meet uo much right?"

"Nae Yeji-ssi"

"I'll give you free time tomorrow so that you can hang out with them"

"Really?, Thank you Yeji ssi"

"You're welcome Lia"

Yeji said and showed me her gummy smile. Then Ryujin and Yuna went to us saying they're done playing. We went to the car and went home.

As soon as we arrived we let the kids eat first then went to sleep.

I can't believe that Yeji let me to have a day off tomorrow.