01

I can't do this anymore I don't have any money.

"Unnie please help me" I said as I was laying down at the huge couch.

"With what again Lia?" Jihyo unnie said as she sat beside me. Then Chaeyoung got inside the room.

"Jihyo unnie, Lia lost her job" I can't believe chaeyoung told Jihyo about it.
"Then find another job then" Jihyo unnie said. I sat up from the couch and looked at them. "But I don't have time to find another one plus I only have a little amount of time everyday. "That's what happens when you sleep while working Lia" Mina butted in.

I was so stressed and tired, I can't or I don't know any job that suits my time perfectly. After a few minutes some of my friends came over. "Lia, I heard you need help" Sakura shouted from the door. "Well I really need one since I only hav 20,000 won left in my savings" I worriedly said to Sakura unnie. "Well I know the perfect job for you Lia" Chaeyeon unnie said as she stood beside Sakura. "What is it unnie?".  "Well since you are still a student I have a friend of mine who is finding for a person with good responsibility. Also the pay is high and maybe you don't need to do much".  I was shocked and it was kinda weird because the pay was very high. "Do you think I can do it unnie?". "Of course I'll just send you the address.

I went to the address that Chaeyeon unnie sent to me. I wasn't sure if it was the right one since the house is so huge, I would call it a mansion rather. I was glancing at the gate and the street over and over. I was back into reality when someone opened the gate.

"So you must be Lia, Nice to meet you, I'm Chan Woo by the way". He said cheerfully. "Yes I am Lia". "Come in Miss Hwang is already waiting for you". He gestured to me to come in. I cautiously entered and looked at the entrance of the mansion. "If you have any problems or questions you can ask me" He said and I nodded as a response. He opened the door for me and I entered. "You may sit there at the couch while waiting for Miss Hwang". He said and I obeyed. I sat on the couch and take a look at the expensive furniture around the living room.

What is this job anyway?

I was in deep thinking when I was snapped back into reality.
"Yey! Annnnyyyeeeoonnggggg!"
I heard a little girl screamed in delight as she ran to me. "Hello what's your name?"
"Hello unnie I'm Yuna it is nice to meet you" She cheerfully said and lend out her hand for a shake, I offered my hand.

How can this little girl be so cute and kind at the same time?

"Unnie! unnie! Can I touch your hair? Its so straight!" I smiled to her and nodded, I moved my head a little lower for her to touch. "Wow unnie! its so smooth!". We kept on giggling and laughing through the conversation. We stopped from what was just happening because we heard footsteps going down from the stairs. I looked at the person and she had this cold aura and seriousness in her face. Yuna released from my hold and ran to the woman. I stood up quickly from the couch. "Mommy!"That time it hit me, I'm going to be a babysitter. As Yuna was running to her Mom the woman's facial expression changed, she looked kind and sweet. The woman opened her arms as Yuna ran to her, she carried Yuna. "Mommy! Lia unnie is here now also she has very straight and smooth hair just like yours!" Yuna squeeled. "I like her already Mommy we played just a while ago" Yuna added. "Yuna play with Gaeun first outside okay?, I'll just speak with Lia first"the woman said as she placed down Yuna. Yuna ran outside of the house and started to play. The woman's faced changed again into a cold aura. I gulped and started to sweat at my forehead.

"Come here" The woman coldly said and gestured to me to go to the sit. "So it seems that Yuna likes you already". "So I think its clear to you that you will be babysitting my child and not only that, you will also be my secretary". 

A secretary? A secretary of what? I'm not ready for this

"So are you up for the job?". "Yes Ma'am"
I answered to the woman. "Okay now I already know your schedule and why you needed a job. Your free time is during the morning until 1:00 pm and since you only have classes from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. Also I remembered that you needed money to live so I would like to help you with that."
"Miss Hwang, Don't you need anything like an I.D or birth certificates or something like that?". "I won't need it since I trust Chaeyeon, She was the one who recommended you to me since we were quite close".  "Oh I also forgot I'm Hwang Yeji you call me Miss Hwang while at the office and Yeji while here at the mansion.". "Yes Miss Hwang I- I mean Yeji". "So Yeji when do I start?". I asked her kindly. "You will start tomorrow at 8:00 am, you should always be early since Yuna always wakes up very early and I go to the company at 9:00 am"

"Okay Ma'am" I answered her
"You may leave now" She coldly said

She looks so attractive
——

I went back to my apartment flat and sat in my couch. I saw some of my friends were still here. "Chaeyeon!!!!" I screamed as she went in-front of me at the couch.
"You did not tell me that I would be a babysitter plus a secretary". "I'm sorry Lia but I forgot to tell you about it Hehe, So what happened there?". "Well she seems cold and very serious but she's so beaut- I-I mean she's so kind" I stuttered. "Well it seems your gonna have a hard rime Lia".  "No it's fine unnie I can do it, since I'm in need of money anyways.

——

A/N: Okay so this is my first Itzy fanfic I hope you guys will like this book just like the others. And finally baby Yuna Yey!! So I hope you guys will Love this book

Peace out✌️