Sirens.°•

Jacob

"JACOB NO!" A voice of fright yelled out to me.

This was complete deja vu. I turned around, to see Phiona.

"What are you doing here? Leave!" I yelled.

"No I'm not leaving. You have to stop before you get in trouble." Phiona cried.

"Who gives a shit if I do!" I yelled back.

"Me! Please Jacob, I beg of you." She continued crying.

"Better listen to yo girl Jake." Khleo said.

"Stay out of this, you bastard." I said as my jaw began to clench in more anger.

"Baby please, you don't need to be in jail." Phiona whined.

"Shut up Phiona." I turned away from her and proceeded to pick up the gun I had.

I heard her panting, with anxiety and nervous matter. I was breathing hard and I couldn't let go of my impulse. It was too late. I placed my finger on the trigger lightly as all those who were facing me watched including, Phiona. I was going to pull it until I heard something that I never thought I'd hear anytime soon.

"Jacob...I'm pregnant." Phiona said softly.

I stood in awe and dropped my weapon. Everything started to spin. I couldn't make sense of anything. The only thing I could function to hear was sirens. I heard a thud to the ground, it was me. The cops pushed me to the grown and placed a knee into my back to keep me still. My arms were placed behind my back.

They stood me back up, I was arrested and dragged to the cop car. Now, everything came back to reality. I cleared my ears and finally heard the words that Phiona had been yelling for a moment now. Tears fell rapidly amongst your adorable cheeks. She jumped and jumped as the cops were holding her back from me. It was all in slow motion.

This hurt my heart. Why didn't I listen. The colors of red and blue flashed, I looked out the window to see that Phiona was still in an uproar. I began crying, everything hit me all at once. Heat was building up in me, turning into immediate craze. I needed her to be alright. I needed to know that she was safe. I wanted to know if I harmed Khleo. I wanted to know.

In the midst of my frustration, I lost it. Having a mental break down. I slammed my back against the seat and began throwing myself around. Seemingly as if I couldn't calm myself down. My tears were terrible as Phiona's. They drove me away.

"I'll be back! I'm sorry baby!" I cried into a yell.

"Hey kid, shut up." An officer said as I continued acting a fool.

I cussed him out and continued yelling. My face overpowered with a warm, salty substance. My wrists began to throb as I tried to remove the cuffs from myself. The veins within my neck began to pump out. I felt like a caged animal who'd never escape the trapped feeling of restraint.

"What did I do!" I yelled.

"Shut up kid!" That same officer yelled.

"Fuck you!" I spat on him through the bars of the backseat window.

"You little fuck." The officer said and pulled something from his defense belt.

I kicked the seat out of more anger. Then suddenly, I could no longer feel anything except a shock within my leg. The electricity flew through my body and I had soon to be calmed down.

I passed out.

°°

My eyes widened and my head began to throb in soreness. My hands were free, and I was laying on something cold. I sat up and realized I was in a cell all by myself. How great. I stood up and walked towards the bars, I stood there and hung on to them. I looked around, in wander of where I could actually be. A prison or simple jailhouse. This definitely looked like a jailhouse but why was I here and not entered into the prison? It doesn't make me any difference, but still I was close to killing someone.