He gave him an hour

Start from the beginning

"Someone lock the doors!" Scott was frantic.

"Does it look like we have a key?" I respond fear and adrenal already pumping through my body.

"Then grab something!"
"What?"
"ANYthing!"

Stiles shoots up to see the bull cutters still on the step of the school. "STEILS don't you dare!" I start. "Stiles no!" Scott aggress.

"Yes." With that Stiles slips out the doors of the school. I watch the red eyed beast come closer. Me and Scott start bangging on the doors trying to get our friends Attention. "STILES!" We are both soon screaming Stiles name.

He makes it back into the building before Peter Hale could come any closer. Stiles boltes the door close with the bull cutter, as all three of us pant on the ground. "Guys where is it?" Scott asked scared out of his mind.

My eyes widen, " I don't know."

"Stiles that's not going to hold will it?"

"Probably not." We hear a second howl and sprint to get inside a classroom.

"Scott it's your boss!" Sties says as we start to push a desk to block the door.

"What no it can't be." I keep my mouth shut not saying anything about Peter Hale or Deton.

"Deaton the alpha? Your boss."

"What no."

"Yes murdering psycho, werewolf."

"Would you two shut up? I think we should really focus on staying alive not who is behind the fur." I state pushing the desk farther.

"Cait's right. What do we do?" Scott asked his best friend.

"We get out of here. Get to my jeep and make a run for it." Stiles says fear written all over his face.

We started to open one of the windows before Stiles stopped us. (We and us Being Scott and me). "The school is climate-controlled so they won't open"

"Then we brake it." I say lifting a few textbooks into the air with hopes of smashing them into the window."

"No we would make to much noise." Stiles said, as I place the books down.

"Then what the hell do we do?!" I'm back to whisper yelling, that seems to happen a lot now.

"We uhh run really fast." I twist my head at Stiles and Scott.

"That's almost a half a mile counting turns."

"Really fast." My mouth hangs open. This was the ground plan.

I took a seconded look out the window, '"HEy Stiles, what's wrong with the jeep?"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's bent, like ripped apart."

"What the hell!" Stiles' body was now pressed against mine, trying to see his car.

Just then the window next to us shattered, I did the only thing that came to mind. Duck and cover. My arms folded around my head, chin placed in between my legs until glass stopped raining down on us. I looked up to see Stiles' car battery in the middle of the floor. Claw marks visible.

"We have to move." I say the addreally slowly covering the fear.

"He could be right outside." Scott aggured.

"He is right outside!" Stiles said, defending my claim. We all poked our heads up to see the bottom of the window. There was no sign of the Alpha. No red eyes, no odd fangs, no monster that looked like bad CGI. There wasn't even Derek's body. (Well Duh! You know he's not dead.)