Weakness Is The Key

Start from the beginning

"You don't mind do you?" Allison asked, now very self aware.

"I just don't want to bring your grade down." Scott had a point there I mean he was failing the class before all of the werewolf crap.

"Maybe i can bring your grade up." I almost laughed. Kept dreaming Allison Argent. "Come to my place tonight, 8:30?" Oh this was happening, happening.

"Tonight?'

"See you at 8:30." Coach slammed a book down at the front of the room ending me asn Stiles' game of sticks and whatever just happened with Scott and Allison.

"Okay settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading. Greenburg put your hand down, everyone knows you did reading. How about uhhh... McCall." Shit. SHIT< SHIT, SHIT. I took Coach's phone out under the table tracking Scott heart rate.

"What?" Scott tried.

"The reading?"
"Last night's reading?"

"No how about the.." Coach looked for something to fill his sarcasm. "The Gettysburg Address?"

"What?" Now Scott was ticked off.

"That's sarcasm. Are you familiar with the term Sarcasm McCall?"

Scott looked over at me and Stiles, "Very." I bit my lip to stop a laugh.

"Did you do the reading or not?" This was not going to end well.

"Um I think I forgot."

"Nice work McCall It's not like your not averaging a 'D' in this class." I wanted to stand up and say something like 'you trying having to homicidal maniacs chase you around day and night, not even know who one of the two is. All while trying to make it to work on time, help his mother pay the bills, and do school work. Give Scott a damn break.' But I was not about to get myself suspended. ""Come on buddy You know I can't have you on the team if you have a 'D" I watch the numbers on the heart monitor climb. 68, 74, 88. "How about you try the previous nights reading, or the night before that. How about you Summarize anything you've ever read.. In your entier life!?" The monitor was going crazy. 100, 117, 123.

"I-i uh." Scott studdered.

"No a blog?" Coach continued. 139, 143. "How about a-a back of a cereal box? NO?" 156, 162. "How about the adults only warning from your favorite website you use every night?" 178, 184. "Anything?" Scott stayed silent, "Thank you McCall, Thank you." Coach Stred to yell, "THANK YOU FOR EXTINGUISHING ANY HOPE I HAVE FOR YOUR GENERATION!" The monitor was in the 200 nows. 224, 235, 244. "You just blew it for everybody. Next practice you can start with suicie runs." Stiles was now leaning over my shoulder watching Scotts heart rate skyrocket. 267, 274, 280. "Unless that's too much reading." The monitor slowly went down. 233, 220, 199, 184. I looked down to see Allison and Scott holding hands under Allison's desk.

Just for good measure I made the molecules around Coaches feet move so he feel face first onto the floor trying to get back to the board. If not For Scott's sake then fro mine, because I really wanted to beat up Coach for even thinking he had the right to talk to a kid like that. It was like hoe in The Vampire Diaries Mr. Tanner talked about Elena's dead parents. You don't do that to a kid.

I realized one last important thing in that class. If Scott thought Allison made him weak then weakness was the key to stay human.

As soon as class ended Scott Stiles and I scrambled out of the room. "It's her!" Me and Stiles said at the same time. We both gave each other a look before going back to the conversation.

"What do you guys meana?"

"It's Allison." Stiles states.

"Remember what you told us about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about Allison? Right? Protecting Allison."