Chapter 21 - The Fall

So I decided to do this chapter in someone else's point of view, since Sasha is... out of action :D I hope you like it. And thank you for all the support you guys have given me!!!

____________________________________________

Aaron's pov

Today was meant to be a good day, a great day even. Sasha was meant to join the pack; everyone was going to sit around a God damn camp fire and be singing 'Kumbaya'. But Rogues attacked.

They attacked our pack, they attacked our family and our brothers were in danger. Rowan had only been running a few rounds, just checking things over. Then we heard him shouting through the mind link.

We couldn't move unless ordered, one of the downsides to being in a pack, but when we moved, we were unstoppable.

All thoughts about Sasha were pushed to the back of my mind for the first time that day; we had to deal with the problem at hand. The last time I was part of a pack I had just been a kid, but even then I knew what it felt when others attacked us.

My blood was boiling through my veins as I saw Alec storming out of the pack house, his eyes were dark. His beta, his best friend, was in danger and he started barking out commands to all of us. We listened to the plan; but we knew we wouldn't make it in time.

There were only two of them out there, and even with amazing healing, we weren't immortal. If Rowan went down I feared what would happen. Not only for the pack but for my family as well.

Megs, poor Megs, she wouldn't be able to cope. Since they completed the bond I've seen the way she looks at him, he moves, she moves. They are connected in a way I don't yet understand.

Suddenly Megs was screaming, shouting something at the top of her lungs. At first I thought it was about Rowan and I blocked her continually repeating I was going to save him in my head. But then one cry stuck out.

"Nick! Stop her!" Her?

I turned to see Nick spinning around worry on his face then it was flooded with horror and he bounded off. Turning to look in the direction of the commotion, I saw Sasha. Her head was turned upwards and her eyes were closed, she was inhaling deeply.

Dropping her head, she opened her eyes and I saw the darkness of her wolf in them. She wouldn't. Her head snapped in the direction of the south side of the territory, close to where all of us were standing.

Then she was off. She wouldn't, we were so close, just a few more hours, she wasn't safe yet.

"Sasha!" I screamed seeing her charging towards Nick, for a moment I thought of two bulls smacking into one another.

Just before they hit she jumped, turning in the air, her slender arms reaching out to touch the ground as she landed. But instead of a pair of hands, a shiver travelled down her spine and her bones contracted and expanded forming into something new.

Her paws landed with a light thud on the ground; the moment her hind legs were firmly placed she pushed of and dashed into the woods leaving everyone in silence.

Megan was standing beside Nick watching the place where our sister had disappeared to and then the shock hit.

"She's a wolf!" someone screamed and my family kicked into action.

"Hurry! Follow her!" Nick yelled, heading in her direction.

Meg grabbed his arm, sobbing hysterically "We can't catch her! She's faster than all of us put together!"