Chapter 18 - Sisters Sickness

OMG, I didn't think I could feel so happy over a number but wow :D Thank you so much everyone for the votes and comments you guys are the best, also 'Golden Secret' is ranked 444 in werewolf, which just made this end of 2014 that much more amazing!! 

__________________________________________________

"Are you sure you're okay?" Nick asked for the hundredth time as he watched Meg curled up on the sofa.

"Yeah I'm fine." She turned her attention from the TV to smile at him. 

"You're really hot." I pressed the back of my hand against her forehead, feeling the insanely high temperature she had, even for a werewolf.

"Why thank you baby sister." Meg grinned and I rolled my eyes at her, a sudden shiver ran through her and Meg curled up tighter into a ball.

"I can stay home with you?" I suggested, watching beads of sweat form on her brow as I heard her heart beat increased.

"No way, I know you've got that presentation today in history. Don't use me as you're escape goat."

"I have never thought of you as a goat." I defended placing a hand over my heart, "and it's scapegoat." I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear which had fallen out of place.

"Whatever, just go, you'll be late." She pushed at my shoulder but I couldn't feel any of her usual strength behind it, so I reminded seated, "It was probably the chicken."

"You haven't had chicken." Aaron pointed out, and Meg shot him a glare.

"Go! Leave me to my Dean!" Meg whined pointing to the TV, which was playing Supernatural.

"Okay, Okay." Nick walked towards his twin and kissed her head, "We're going."

"Call if you need something." Aaron shouted as he headed out the house.

"Give Rowan my love." Meg shouted as I was walking out.

"Of course, I'll even give him a kiss" I chuckled, but I only got a growl in reply. Well, that wasn't nice.

Megan had suddenly come down with something last night, she didn't eat, at first Aaron and Nick were joking that she was pregnant. But then went quiet when Dad started choking on his dinner and Meg reassured everyone there was no way she could be.

She had been getting cramps and pains in her stomach; it wasn't that time, so we were left with a good old stomach bug. This meant she got to spend the day at home while I was forced to give a stupid presentation about a lump of stone.

On top of that I was partially cranky that morning, Meg had been up all night in pain and thanks to my blonde werewolf super hearing, it kept me up, almost as much as it kept Meg up. I felt really sorry for her, the sound of her pacing and rolling around made me feel pretty useless, it got better after she took a shower.

When we arrived at school, I started feeling angry. Not at anything or anyone in particular, just angry. Like when you get a sudden burst of emotion, sometimes you just cry or laugh.

The four of us strode over to the pack members, Luke smiled at Jessy, who just blushed in return. I rolled my eyes, Kids.

"Hey where's Megs?" Leah asked trying to detach herself from Alec, whose arms were around her waist.

Leah and Meg had been getting on swimmingly in their roles, yes there was Kelly, but she was a human and couldn't understand a high ranking female wolf's possessiveness over their mates, as strongly. At the mention of her name Rowan, who had been looking around like a lost puppy, turned to look at us.