Dust,Killer and Horror was badly injured,Cross and Error on the other hand was fighting against Blue and Dream. Ink wasn't going along with what they had originally planned. The negative guardian now covered in goop had multiple glowing blue arrows sticking out of him. He had been weakened by his brother's positive arrows and now was pinned to the ground by the protector of the AUs.

The protector's eyelids stopped switching awhile ago and became white. He had lost all emotions and was now staring at the negative guardian ready to kill him off of the multiverse.

"If you hadn't eaten the apples,kill my creations,maybe I wouldn't have planned to destroy your existence." Ink bluntly said as he took out a paint brush that was as sharp as a knife but with positivity in it.

He had ask the positive guardian to give him enough positivity to destroy the negative guardian.

"Good bye,Nightmare." Ink coldly told the negative guardian and he nearly stabbed the negative guardian. The guardian was staring at Ink in fear of his death.

The paint brush was knocked out of his hand when he felt an arrow stab through his hand. He looked at the direction where the arrow came from and it was Dream,but his eyes were now overflowing with tears of anger and betrayal.

"You lied to me Ink. You said that you would help me save my brother and not kill him and his team!" Dream yelled at the protector in anger,glaring hard at him. He was shaking from the anger that took over him when he saw what his best friend was about to do to his brother.

"I hate you Ink! You betrayed me!" Dream yelled again shooting arrows at Ink trying to make him get away from his brother.

Everyone stopped and looked at the three. The atmosphere drastically became eerie. No one knew that Dream could snap like that. Ink started dodging the arrows but still held Nightmare hostage in a way and quickly pick the brush up.

"I should have never helped you Ink. You were using us for your plan to destroy all evil.I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUR FRIEND INK!" Dream gritted his teeth as he yelled in anger even more,shooting Ink.

But Ink gave no reaction to the postive guardian's words but placed the brush near the negative guardian's neck as a warning. "One more arrow, Dream,and he'll be dead." Ink blackmailed Dream causing Dream to panick a little for his brother's life that was at sake. He dropped his bow and continued to glare at Ink.

"That's a good choice Dream,but too bad I'm still not sparing him!" Ink stabbed Nightmare,causing the negative guardian to shriek in pain. Ink then led him go and teleported away.

Dream frantically ran towards his brother trying to help him. The negative guardian did turn back to normal but he was extremely weak and was on the edge of death.

"N-nighty! P-please don't die!" Dream tightly hugged his brother as he wailed.

"I'm...sorry,Dream" that was what the negative guardian's words before passed out.

*''I hate you Ink!"[Part 2]*

The protector had jumped out of the ink puddle he created to escape. He walked around the Doodle sphere trying to think of a plan to defeat them.

"Damn it---how the hell am I going to eradicate them now? This is just--just!...ugh!" Ink cursed angrily,seeing that his plan had failed.

He was analyzing the AUs and was trying to track them if they did try and draw him out in the open. He stopped looking around the AUs and went back stalking the AU he had been at earlier,seeing that most were there execpt one.

Dream had finished healing the rest of the bad guys and was now busy healing his brother who was still very weak from the attack. The negative guardian had woken up awhile ago,feeling the dizziness and pain.