There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth

Start from the beginning

Really you and Scott.

Caity.

This is important.

I found something on Lydia's phone.

Caitlin.

I swear to god I will hit on your sister again

Stiles Stilinski si typing

I called him before he could send another text. "Stiles What The Hell."

"Uhh well I saw a video on Lydia's phone."

"Why do you have Lydia's phone?"

"Doesn't matter, Just uhh get to my place."

"Stiles I'm out with my sisters."

"What."

"Yeah dumbass That's why I didn't answer you."

"Well dich them."

"No way I have been lying to them non stop for almost a month, I'm not ditching them as well."

"Well.."

"Stiles just send me the damn video. I will talk to you when I can."

"Yeah okay. I'll see you later Caity."

"Bye Stiles."

"Okay girls all good back to shopping for fun." I walk up to my sisters.

"Were you talking to Stiles?" Evlynn asks. God please no.

"Yeah, why do you like my runt of a friend."

"What no.. he's just nice."

"And Scott's not?" Now I'm just teasing

"Whatever." She mutters making all of us laugh just enjoying the rest of the day.

THIRD PERSON POV

Dr. Deton talks to his employee who he hasn't been able to reach all day when he notices a note on his desk. Deton picks it up the small square of yellow paper hard to read help up to the light.

Dear dr. Deton,

Scott and Stiles don't need to know about me. My sisters got drunk before we traveled and now we are stuck here. I'm the only one who can remember. Please just this once keep a secret.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Roads/Homles the Doppelganger

He read the note over four or five times. If the doppelganger was trying to talk to him, all he suspected was true. Scott McCall, the poor innocent boy, Was a werewolf.

First Person POV OF CAITLIN ROADS/ HOMLES

We walked down the hall of the school. All four of us arm and Arm our parents behind us. We all had some form of nervous chatter but mostly we were just talking about what we did today. When we would wear each outfit, how to get hot guys. How my friends were hot even with the bad hair. (that goes for both Batman and Robin).

Our parents enter the conference with us waiting in the hall. I started to pace back and forth, was it really good for me if I was in the company of Scott and Stiles? Did it matter as long as none of us were on drugs or I wasn't failing any class.

"Cait would you stop that you're scaring me." Chole stated rolling her eyes as I took a seat. We watch as Alison and Scott enter the school both looking frantic. I shoot up from my seat. Running over to him.

'Where the hell have you been. Stiles and I have been trying to contact you all day. I mean even your Mom asked if i knew where you were." I was now whisper-yelling at my friend.

"Where is she. My Mom?"

"She just left the building, why?"

"Shit." He ran out of the doors.

"Scott!"

I looked back at my sisters all focused on something else. I chased after school almost getting hit by a car.. Or three. I looked over to see, Mrs. McCall and the argents talking no sign of either child. I looked back to where Scott ran to in the first place he was like surviving the secan. I ran back inside getting Allison.

We got back outside to a girl screaming. People stared to yell, everyone looking for their cars. Me and Scott started to look around after hearing a growl. I balled my fist trying to hide the fire burning on top of them. (Again you might wonder why do I use fire so much. Well I can move the air molecules till I have infant oxygen making the flame never die. Like I said my witchy side can get technical) Scott was standing on the other side of a car. He jumped to move Allison away from a car driving.

I saw a car back into the Sheriff, a.k.a Stiles' dad. I ran over to him not really caring if I got hit by a car myself. The growling got louder. Everyone panicking made it hard to think. The Sheriff grabbed a gun from a leg holster, firing a few shots. I closed my eyes not wanting to be met with either a dead person or a dead werewolf.

When I looked up though I was met with a dead mountain lion and Chris Argent holding the gun that shot it. I let go of my fist the fire inside dieing. The pale creature lay bloody on the ground, a final breath shaking its body.

I help the Sheriff up only to be tackled myself by my sisters. "Oh my god! Caitlin Homles you scared the crap out of us."

"Lottie I'm fine really." I'm fine. For now.