Chapter Thirty Three

Later at Sakura's House...

Sakura sat on her bed thinking about what Rachel told her. What cheating? Was there something going on that she was not aware of at the moment? She reached for her phone and unlocked it. She went to the web browser and typed up her and Sasuke on the search bar and as soon that blank white screen was gone there was a flood articles of Sakura and of Sasuke cheating scandals. She scrolled threw tons of articles and videos about the "scandals" of the two pairing. She clicked on one video with her and Kiba as they exited the ice cream shop with Rachel. The video was probably from four days ago.

"Who is this mysterious man Sasuke's 'girl' is with? This isn't the first sighting that she's been seen with him. Sources close to the two say they are extremely close and are 'deeply connected'... hmmm sure. Deeply connected in bed if you know what I mean. Sasuke hit me up whenever you decide to dumb that girl okay?" The female reporter says. Sakura pauses the video to collect her thoughts. They thought she was the cheater?! She went back to the search feed and saw one of Sasuke and Hinata. She clicked on it and waited for the video to load. "Once again guys this might be the end for you to have a chance to get with the one and only Sasuke Uchiha. Sources close say these two love birds have been inseparable since the touring and rumors are going around that she might be pregnant." Sakura laughed this time to herself. No way, Hinata was totally in love with Naruto. She looked in the tab to see when the video was made and it was posted about two months ago. She went back and saw one of Sasuke, but with some girl with red hair. She's never seen this girl before. She clicked it and waited once again for the video to load. "O-M-G guys, you all have been tweeting and we saw it. Look at this paring right here! It seems the Uchiha can't settle for just one girl now can he?! Reporters saw the pair having an outing last night at a five star restaurant and don't the two look super cozy? Look out Sakura, looks like your man is cheating once again. The two were saw leaving the restaurant and checked into a five star hotel for the night. And I oop!- damn girls seems like Sakura got dumped." The reporter said. "Sources inside say that the two have had their relationship on the down low for over two years now and are so excited to announce to the world their little secret. What do you guys think? Is this true or false? Oh who are we kidding of course it's true! Let's all congratulate the two and put hashtag Sakura is dumped party since you know, she can't take a hint" the reporter winked at the camera. Sakura checked the dates the video was posted and it wasn't even an hour old. She looked at her social media's and saw how people were using the hashtag. Luckily she doesn't allow photos to tag her but this was over kill. So many mean comments. How did she never hear about these rumors before? She doesn't really check her socials unless to post or do a promotion but other than that it is completely useless to her. She dialed Sasuke only to be sent straight to voice mail. She started to panic. No way these were true. She tried to dial for Naruto and after a couple of rings he answered.

"Hello?" He said in a very deep sleepy tone.

"Hey Naruto, um... is Sasuke with you?" She asked him as she gently rocked herself for comfort. Naruto inhaled deeply before exhaling and sounded like he got up from the bed. She heard a door open from the other side of the phone. There was a pause before his voice was heard again.

"Has anyone seen Sasuke? Sakura is trying to call him..." she heard Naruto yawned. She heard muffles from the background and Naruto simply respond with "hm". "Sorry, Sakura. The guys say that he stepped out and that his phone is turned off. They all tried to call him just now. When he gets back I can ask him to call you back." He said. "Is everything okay?" He now questioned slowly starting to wake up from his slumber.

"Ah-ha... y-yeah everything is totally fine. I'm just you know, missing that little rascal~!" She stuttered. Naruto didn't seemed to buy her lie.

"Seriously was Sakura, what's up? You sound unsure" he now sounded concerned. He walked away from the door and back towards the bed and sat down at the edge. "You can tell me. Did you two get into a fight or something?" He questioned her.