Chapter Seventeen

One Year Later

"Sakura, I... I can't go any longer. I'm starting to get tired..." Sasuke panted.

"No Sasuke please, not now. We haven't even reached the climax yet" Sakura maintain hold of her breath.

"I, I just need a break please" Sasuke stopped and sat down on the concrete.

"Sasuke we only ran for three miles! What gives?" Sakura sat next to him.

"Well first of all I don't do extreme work outs unlike you"

"I have to stay in shape if I wanna look good enough to be a model" Sakura wiped away some sweat that was on her forehead with the towel that was around her neck. "Come on Sasuke I have to do my workouts and you even insisted that you join"

"That's because I thought you did easy stuff..." Sasuke glared her. "You didn't warn me that it was gonna be like military workouts"

"I thought you and team seven did this kind of stuff"

"No baby girl, not suicide"

"Fine we'll call it a day"

"Thank god!"

"Let's go back to your place and freshen up and we can go eat"

"You took the words right out of my mouth" Sasuke smirked. They walked back to Sasuke's car and drove to his house to shower up.

"Sasuke" Sakura said as she put her hair in a high ponytail

"Hm?" He replied as he stared up from his phone.

"I've never seen you with a ponytail before, it's cute" Sakura smiled.

"I was to lazy to spike it..." he blushed.

"I also realized that we are matching today" she giggled.

"Do you want me to change?" He asked.

"No, it's cute"

"Hn" Sasuke smirked.

"Don't get cocky with me Uchiha" Sakura raises her finger up at him. "Don't make this a competition"

"I think I look cuter than you. I believe anyone will agree to that" Sasuke continued with his smirk.

"Please, if anything I give you pointers on how to dress fashionably. So you should be thanking me. Besides, you copied my style for today"

"Maybe I wanted to match to make it look like we're dating"

"Huh?"

"Sakura Haruno, will you be my girlfriend?" Sasuke walked up to her and kneeled down holding out an open black velvet box with a promise ring inside.

"Y-you wanna go public?! And your asking me out !?!!!" Sakura screamed.

"Yes" Sasuke smirked.

"Oh my god.... OH MY GOD!!!!" Sakura cried. She covered her face as tears streamed down her face.

"There, there my precious blossom. No need to cry" Sasuke smiled as he got up to wiped away her tears. He kissed her temples and pulled her into an embrace. "I told you that it would take me time and I'm sorry to keep you waiting my blossom"

"You I-idiot" Sakura sniffled. "You caught me off guard..." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Please" Sakura smiled at him. Sasuke lend in and locked their lips together. "So those this mean that we are now official?"

"Yes, and now we can be seen with the paparazzi" Sasuke smirked. "Come on, let's go let everyone know" he took hold of her hand and kissed it.