Chapter One

She gulped down her whisky and placed her glass on the bar. "Fill her up please..." She mumbled while holding her pounding head.

"Here you are" the bartender gave her, her shot glass. "Say, are you okay? You know you can talk to me right?" He asked concerned. She looked up at him and forced a smile.

"I'm fine Kiba but thanks anyways" Kiba played along with whatever she was doing, he kind of knew that she didn't want to talk about it.

"If you say so princess" he sighed. "So how's the modeling going?" He asked. She gulped down her whiskey and held on to the glass as she rested her head on her arm.

"It's going good. They gave me a raise today so I'm celebrating" she chuckled a bit and picked up her head. "Say Kiba..." She mumbled.

"What's up?" He raised his head up as he cleaned a beer glass with a white cloth.

"How's your daughter, Rachel?" She smiled as she watched him.

He smiled as well and finished cleaning the glass, "She's doing good. She says she wants to become a model just like you".

"Well isn't that sweet" she gently smiled at him and giggled. "And Yani?" She asked about his wife.

"Doctors said that she should be fine but from what I see it doesn't seem like it..." He dropped his head a bit. She bit her lip and slid over the corner.

"It's gonna be okay Kiba. Yani is a strong women, you know that" she hugged him and rubbed his back softly.

"Thanks Sakura... I just don't want anything bad to happen to her. I love her. I'm sure you understand that" he forced a smile as a tear was shed. Sakura wiped off the tear and placed both hands on his face.

"She's gonna make it through Kiba. Yani made a good recovery from the surgery. You even saw yourself. Look people are a bit spacious at first when their surgery is completed, just give it a couple of days. I'm sure she'll be back to herself in no time" she smiled. He gave her a tight hug and thanked her. After a couple of hours the bar was close and Sakura was knocked out on the pool table.

"Sakura come on wake up, it's time to go home" Kiba tapped her boot making her groan. She tossed to her left side and buried her face with her hair. Kiba laughed and picked her up, placing her on his right shoulder. "Lazy ass" he smirked.

"I know I am" Sakura hiccuped.

He sat her down in his truck on the passengers side and put on her seatbelt.

"Kib" she slur.

"Hm?" He nodded.

"I'm staying at your place?" She asked.

"Yes" he nodded.

"So I'm not going home?" She asked again.

"Well I could drop you off if you want" he shrugged.

"Nnnooooo take me to your place, it gets so lonely over there.." She shook her head.

Kiba felt a pain inside him and closed her side of the door and walked to the drivers side and got in. As they got to Kiba's house he carried Sakura in and laid her down on the couch.

"Kiba?" a woman peeked her head from the bedroom door squinting.

"Hey honey" he smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey handsome" Yani pecked his lips and embraced him. "How was work? I see that this time you came home at six, did something happen?" She asked.

"Oh you know the usual and I had to clean up that's all" he sighed.

"Ah, I see" she said, "Did Sakura come over again?" She looked at the couch and giggled softly at the view of her.

"Yeah she got really hammed at the bar today, but from what she told me she was celebrating due to a raise she got at work" he chuckled.

"Well good for her, but don't you find it strange?" She wondered.

"Find what strange?" He asked confused.

"That she gets really drunk when it's the seventh of any month" she turned her head towards him.

"Oh, that I know.." He closed his eyes.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well I've been knowing Sakura since we were in diapers, and in middle school there was this boy named Sasuke. They were in love and had big plans for the future. Go to collage, get their dream jobs, buy a house, and have kids. They already knew how many they wanted and what to named them. They were perfect for each other but Sasuke started doing drugs and lost himself which lead him to part from Sakura. Sakura being the girl she was in school was... She was so different from now. She didn't have this bad girl attitude or this wall build up. She was a happy, cheerful girl with open arms, caring, she never swore, never did drugs or alcohol. She was innocent... She still loved Sasuke but he couldn't see that anymore he just saw her as annoying. He cheated and lied to her multiple times but no matter how heart broken she was she still forgave him" he bit his lip.

"Did she try to stop him?" Yani looked at Sakura as she asked Kiba.

"She did try to tell him to stop doing drugs and drinking but he slapped her. And after trying to leave him, he beat her and raped her... She was never the same again..." He whispered so in case Sakura was awake she won't hear but sadly she heard, and she pictured all the images of her and Sasuke in her head. The good and the bad times. She wanted to scream to erase it all from her memory, to burn his existence from her mind but it was impossible. He was after all her first love. After him she couldn't trust anyone besides Kiba and his family. She protected herself from everyone and kept her distance. She took boxing classes encase anyone tried to hurt her. She no longer believed in love. She was alone and had no soul. She was empty.

"Did she ever tell anyone of him raping her?" Yani sadly said.

"No... Not a word..." Kiba sighed.