Chapter Four

Hey everyone! I see that y'all are liking this story and I hope that continues as I write more. Anyways there's gonna be a a bit of a flashback of how Sasuke treated Sakura. It's not his or hers point of view it's just a small glimpse of what happened between them. Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this story and thank you!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"One more..." Sai smiled softly and clicked the button making the camera flash. "Okay guys, all done. Good work everyone!" Sakura got up from her spot and walked over to Sai looking over the photos that were taken. As they discussed the best photos and what they should put on the magazine the guys discussed what they were gonna do afterwards.

"I'm hungry teme..." Naruto whined.

"You dobe, didn't you eat before we got here?" Sasuke said annoyed.

"Yeah but that was four hours ago!" Naruto yelled at him. "Don't you eat?!"

"Yes but not as much as you apparently" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Naruto how much do you eat in a day" Shikamaru sighed.

"You'll get fat sooner or later" Neji folded his arms.

"Let him eat, he'll learn his lesson" Garra leaned against the wall.

"Pfft whatever" Naruto grumbled to himself as he sat on the floor. Sakura listened to their conversation and giggled to herself. She quickly thanked Sai for the hard work and walked over to Naruto.

"Let's go out to eat, my treat" she held out her hand offering to help him up. Naruto looked up with sparkling eyes and a bit of drool coming from his mouth.

"R-really..?" He grabbed hold of her hand and got up. He put both of his hands on hers and kneeled down. "You are my goddess, my savior!" He said. Sakura laughed a bit.

"So you coming or not? I'm hungry too you know" she softly smiled looking down at Naruto.

"Let's go!" Naruto dashed towards the exit leaving Sakura behind. Sakura looked at the direction he left and turn her head towards the guys, "do y'all want to come?" She offered.

"We ate on our way over here" Garra said.

"That's fine" Sakura said and waved goodbye at them. "I'll drop him off later" Sasuke stared as she left. His eyes softened and remembered what happened when she walked out of his life. He felt regret but at the same time he didn't care, or so he thought...

...

..

.

"S-Sasuke..." Sakura whimpered. She was beneath him fully naked with tears streaming down her face. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"What?! What the fuck do you want?!" He yelled in frustration. He was over Sakura naked as well.

"Please let me go..." She cried.

"Let you go? Let you GO?!" He yelled and put his hands to her neck. "You think you can leave me?!" He yelled at her as he tighten his grip on her neck. She started crying harder and had trouble breathing making her gasp for air. He smirked a wicked grin. "Can you breath bitch?" He chuckled. Sakura only cried and soon her face turned purplish. Sakura tried to remove Sasuke's hands from her neck but it was no use, he was to strong for her weak little self. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asked her. She only nodded with a few more tears streaming down her face. "Good" he smirked and released her. She turned to her left side and covered her mouth to cough. She let a few tears out before she gathered herself together and faced Sasuke. "Now do as I say and we'll have no problems understood?"