Chapter Twenty

After changing back into their clothes Sakura and Sasuke walked over to Sai who was looking over the photos that he just took.

"Sai these photos are amazing!" Sakura squealed in delight over the photos that captured her and Sasuke.

Christmas was coming soon and they figured that they do the photo shoot now than later

"Good job" Sasuke smiled as he examined one of the photos that Sakura cooed over.

"Y'all are the ones that made it possible. Both of y'all are a natural" Sai said and clicked over to the next digital photo on his laptop.

"You look really cute with your hair down" Sakura turned towards Sasuke and touched his hair.

"You always say that" he chuckled.

"Get a room please" Sai laughed.

"We're going" Sakura smiled at Sai and waved. "Bye Sai!" She giggled and took hold of Sasuke's hand. They walked towards the exit and got into Sasuke's car.

"Where to now?" Sasuke said as he looked over at Sakura. She quickly texted away and placed her lap on her lap. She sighed and placed her head back on the headrest and turned to look at Sasuke. "What happened?"

"I forgot that today is Rachel's birthday" Sakura sobbed. "I can't believe I, her godmother! Forgot my precious goddaughter's birthday!" She cried.

"I didn't know you had a goddaughter, who's kid is it?"

"Kiba's"

"Kiba has a kid?!"

"Yeah" she laughed. "I guess I forgot to tell you and whenever Kiba invites me over your always at practice" she held his hand. "Wanna go with me or can you drop me off?"

"I can go with you if that's okay" he smiled. They drive to Kiba's house and we're walking hand in hand up the drive way. Children were heard laughing and screaming in the backyard.

"You'll love Rachel, she's such a sweet heart" Sakura cooed.

"I'm sure she is" Sasuke smiled.

"What's the cans for again?" Sakura looked down at the bag

"I had some sodas in the car and forgot to take them inside. I figure why not drink them now or see if Kiba wants one" Sasuke shrugged. Sakura only laughed lightly. They got to the door bell and rang it.

"I got it!" A girl yelled running towards the door. Sakura smiled as she saw who opened the door. She quickly let go of Sasuke's hand and picked up Rachel spinning her around and planting kisses everywhere on her face.

"Happy Birthday baby girl" Sakura said and embraced Rachel. Rachel giggled in delight and nuzzled into Sakura's shoulder.

"I can't believe your late! How could you!" She pouted making Sakura's heart sink.

"I made her late, I'm sorry" Sasuke said. Rachel glanced over at Sasuke and looked at him up and down.

"Do you know what day it is?" Rachel looked at Sasuke. He looked at her back confused.

"Your birthday" Sasuke smiled.

"You darn right it is! How dare you make my favorite person in the whole wide world late to my BIRTHDAY! You should be fired!" Rachel screamed at him. Sakura busted out laughing and Kiba and Yani came in to see what all the commotion was about.

"Rachel, Sweetheart. What happened?" Yani said. Sakura was happy to see Yani and her eyes widen as if she was looking at a murder scene. Yani was skinnier than usual. Her hair was thinned out, her skin was getting pale, she looked tired and fragile. Her voice crackled a little when she spoke.

"This punk made Sakura late!" She cried.

"Rachel stop being a drama queen" Kiba chuckled. "That man is Sasuke Uchiha"

"Dumb Uchiha" Rachel grumbled.

"That's also Sakura's boyfriend" Kiba added. Rachel's eyes widen and quickly turned to Sakura.

"Tell me it isn't True!" Rachel whined.

"He's my boyfriend baby girl" Sakura turned away from Yani and smiled at Rachel. Rachel cried into Sakura's chest.

"This is the worst birthday ever! Now I won't get attention from Sakura! And she won't love me!" Rachel cried harder. Sakura sighed and patted Rachel's back to comfort her.

"He's not that special" Sakura said into Rachel's ear. "You'll always be number one and he'll be dead last" she smiled. "I just have to make sure he won't know or else he'll be a big baby"

"So you mean that I'll always have your attention?" Rachel looked at Sakura.

"Always" Sakura smiled. Rachel smiled back and looked at Sasuke.

"I guess you can join the party" she said with a sassy tone.

"What you tell her?" Kiba chuckled.

"A secret" Sakura winked.

"Well, now that this has been solved we have some drinks and food in the back if you want to help yourselves" Yani said. "Ima go lie down for a bit. She smiled and left. Sakura looked at Kiba and he nodded walking off in the direction Yani went. Sakura continued to carry Rachel towards the kitchen as Sasuke followed.

"Mommy is always tired" Rachel pouted. "She's no fair"

"Your mommy was up all day preparing your party baby girl" Sakura smiled. Sakura knew that Yani was still trying to recover. Although she had surgery over a year ago she's been feeling weak and getting thin, almost to the point like Sakura. Sakura put Rachel down on the chair and sat next to her and Sasuke followed.

"Sometimes I see mommy throw up in the toilet and she tells me not to say anything to daddy. She tells me it's the food she eats and that I shouldn't eat there because it'll make me vomit" Rachel shrugged. Sakura glances over to Sasuke then back to Rachel.

"Well your mommy is right, don't eat at those places, they are bad for your tummy" Sakura said. "Go ahead and play with your friends baby"

"Hmm, Okay" Rachel said and ran to the backyard joining the other children.

"I need to speak with Yani" Sakura stood up. Sasuke took hold of her hand and shook his head.

"Now is not the best time, especially since Kiba is with her" Sasuke said.

"I don't like this feeling Sasuke..." Sakura frowned.

"What's going on?" Sasuke was confused with the whole situation.

"I think... I think Yani is dying..." Sakura whispered.