Chapter Eleven

Sakura pulled away leaving Sasuke in shock, "Guys... Can I be alone with Sasuke for a while?" She asked to Kiba and Naruto. They both looked at each other than nodded and headed out the doors. Sakura turned back to Sasuke to see him just staring at her.

"B-but I thought you hated me" he whispered.

"Hate is a strong word..." Sakura replied and sat next to him. She took ahold of his hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"So you don't hate me..." He looked at her.

"Never..." She shook her head and smiled.

"Your too good Sakura..." He lend towards her resting his head on her shoulder. "I don't deserve your forgiveness..." He squeezed her hand.

"Maybe not to you but to me you will always have my forgiveness" she lift his head so their eyes could meet. "You need to stop punishing yourself Sasuke... Please" Sakura pleaded.

"I can't..." He tried to hold in his cries. "I... I wasn't the best to you, and you know it!"

"Sasuke I don't wan~"

"Stop avoiding what happened! You know what happened back then Sakura!" Sasuke yelled making her bite her lip. "I just can't forgive myself. You should never forgive me for what I've done!" He sobbed.

"I can choose what I can and can't do"

"Well you sure are an idiot at it!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. "Look at me! Do I look good enough for you?!" He gestured his hands towards himself.

"Everyone has their flaws" Sakura said looking into his eyes.

"Stop that!" He shouted. "Stop saying that I'm good enough! I'm not Sakura! I'm just not!" He tugged at his hair. "Get it through your thick ass head that I'm not!"

"Quit it!" She yelled back. She pinned him down on the couch now straddling him. "I'm trying to show you that I forgive you..." She whispered. "Why can't you let me..." She began crying. Sasuke's heart sunk as her tears feel on his cheek. He lift his hand and placed it on her cheek wiping away the tears with his thumb.

"Because... I don't deserve the good in life. I don't deserve a beautiful woman such as yourself. I deserve all the pain this world has to offer me Sakura. I took you for granted. I don't~"

"Shut up... You don't understand at all..." Sakura gripped his shirt.

"What don't I understand?!" He yelled.

"That I'm still in love with you!" She screamed. Sasuke's eyes widen. "I-I still love you Sasuke... I always have" she cried covering her face with her hands. "I know you don't forgive yourself yet but please let me help you"

"Sakura... I... I just can't bring myself to let you do this for me" he took hold of her hands and pulled them towards his lips giving them a kiss. Sakura hugged him as she laid down on top of him.

"Please..." She laid her forehead against his.

"Sakura I~" he cut off by her lips on his.

"Don't you love me back..." She hiccuped as her face was a shade of red.

"Of course I love you Sakura, I always have but~"

"Than let me help you!" She cried.

"Why..."

"Because I want us to work"

"Why..."

"Because your that special to me, I can't lose that. Being with you last week was a miracle to me too but I wasn't sure that you were the same. I know being a rock star is stressful with paparazzi's following you around and the fans, along with your music! I know it's hard! That's why you were like that. I know that when we met again that we would have that awkward phase but that one day was the best day of my life. It made me think of when we were dating. Didn't you feel the same?!"