simba was just chilling by the backyard door because it was open before dante and zion turned to me smiling, "you look nice mommy." dante smiled as he walked up to me so i picked him up and kissed his cheek, "thank you baby." i chuckled as zion walked up to us.

"you look beautiful."

"thanks."

"mommy i made pancakes."

"did you?"

"i helped him flip a pancake earlier."

"yeah and it went weee."

"you're so cute baby."

he chuckled before i let him down on his feet and he walked off to simba, "you're so sexy." zion smirked as his hands snaked around my waist and gripped onto my ass while i chuckled before i wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips, "the pancakes are ready but i'm craving something else." he mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"really?"

"mhmm."

"and what's that?"

"i'm not gonna be specific because of dante but you."

"we'll see what can be done about that later."

i smiled and pecked his lips while he smirked before we grabbed plates and forks then set the table in the dining room and ate breakfast, we had a little family breakfast and it was cute even simba joined us although he had his own food.

then we decided to go shopping for some stuff to make burgers with later so we went upstairs, zion went to change and i helped dante change before we all went to brush our teeth and the boys also washed their faces then we walked back downstairs and headed out the door.

dante was talking to simba in the back while zion and i had our own little conversation before we arrived at the store and headed inside, thankfully they let dogs into the store so dante walked around with simba.

zion carried a shopping basket in one hand and held my hand with the other while we walked around getting vegetables for the burgers, "now we need meat." i stated as i put the tomatoes into the basket which was the last vegetable we needed, "you already have mine." zion smirked while i chuckled.

"not that type."

"so you don't want it?"

"i never said that."

"so you do want it?"

"yeah, is it not obvious?"

he chuckled while i winked and walked away to the meats isle so he followed with dante and simba walking behind us, "you look good from the back." zion mumbled before he walked up beside me while his hand gripped onto my ass, "you just look good all around." he smirked and kissed my cheek while i chcukled.

"are we making chicken burgers or beef?"

"i vote chicken."

"then chicken it is."

so we got chicken then walked to the candy isle because dante and zion wanted some snacks, while dante, simba and i picked out some chocolates zion went to get gummy bears because he wanted them.