"i don't know."

"i can tell, so if you get pregnant he'll be running into work bragging about it like a motherfucking tanzanian devil from looney tunes."

i chuckled while the girls nodded agreeing with reign and maybe she was right but i'm definitely not trying to get pregnant again any time soon, then the guys walked up to us smiling but i could see they were tired.

"sup."

"hey."

"so what's the topic for today?"

"quinn's possibility of getting pregnant by zion."

"very high, this fool will be so excited he'll probably forget to wear protection."

"it's fine i'm on the pill."

"that's not alway successful."

"whatever."

"how do you guys think zion would react if quinn got pregnant?"

"i don't know for certain but i'm sure he'd be happy, the guy loves kids and animals so if he found out quinn was having his kid he'd probably want to put even more inside her."

"alright, definitely not, for now anyway."

"but later?"

the guys turned to me curiously while the girls smirked and winked at me as i chuckled before zion walked out the elevator, he glanced at me and made a weird face then walked towards me and smiled, "i thought you were naked for a second bubs." he mumbled as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"bubs?"

"yeah apparently i needed a nickname."

"so i have bubs for quinn and she has daddy for me."

"alright, why bubs?"

"she didn't want wifey."

"that's a very marriage term."

"i said we'd just skip dating and get married but we can't."

"who said you can't?"

"i don't know."

"then what's stopping you?"

"the fact that i don't have an engagement ring on me right now."

"wait, hold on, quinn calls zion daddy?"

zion nodded and smirked proudly while i chuckled at brandon's confused expression, "so she is freaky? and yasmin said she wasn't." nick blurted out with a sigh, "i never said she wasn't, i said you'd never experience it." yasmin stated correcting nick, "and neither would brandon, unless it didn't work out with zion and she'd get with one of them." reign added causing zion to turn to me a bit confused.

"no i said they'd be possible options, but zion and i are perfectly fine right now so there's a low to no chance of that happening."